New alba +2 vs fullflight a-arms

BAMF87

The missing link turned up today after this massive hassle I will never buy another alba product

The new link also needed some work to fit

Not impressed at all

The lied about the date they shipped

Wouldn't sent tracking info

I missed a few weekends of riding

And they couldn't even express post it to me

Lets hope the test ride goes better

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think full flight arms are super cheaply made i had bought a set and had them for a year and a half . i bought them a year and a half ago and in that time i got so sick of them the joints are cheaply made a started rusting right away, out of the box they were super noisy by that i mean squeaky and annoying as hell one of the ball joints went to hell this spring and starting having play in the socket, and i broke the arms and tie rods this spring riding, as in broke i broke the welds on the arms to were they connect were the ball joint screws in, and bent the piss out of them. to be honest i would buy stock a arms over them any day from now on.

• 3 weeks later...

did anyone notice that the new Alba arms don't seem to have any grease zerk fittings?

most of the arms i have seen have zerks on them like factory - unless they have heims at the frame mounts. does anyone see a problem with not having them? i was about to order these but wanted to ask before doing so.

Yes they dont have the grease fitting. What I do is grease up the bolt as well as the sleeve that goes inside the arm before installing them. Since the sleave sits on the plastics bushings there is no where for them to sieze up.

did anyone notice that the new Alba arms don't seem to have any grease zerk fittings?

most of the arms i have seen have zerks on them like factory - unless they have heims at the frame mounts. does anyone see a problem with not having them? i was about to order these but wanted to ask before doing so.

• 2 weeks later...