New alba +2 vs fullflight a-arms

BAMF87

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're talking about these Alba arms;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-BANSHEE-YFZ-350-2-A-ARMS-CHROMOLY-ADJUSTABLE-ALBA-PRO-ELITE-207-AA-B-/190641701398?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c63218216&vxp=mtr

I would definitely buy those before the Full Flights, I would take a set of arms that run ball joints before heims any day. I've heard way too many stories of the heim set-ups failing, and have also experienced it myself. With that being said I currently own a set of Full Flights (what can I say the price was right) and in the past have run other brands with heim joints and also have not had any problems other than the annoying squeak of heim joints.

I have both

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=151890&st=30 pics on page two i believe

Just got the Alba's put on. they are beefier for sure. I have the fullflights and I upgraded to their black hiems. I've not had any issues with the fullflights.

Mine are still in good shape if you wanted a used set, mine need paint. I also have a set of 2" wheel extension from fullflight to make the rear match the front.

But back on topic, the alba's are nicer beefier arm then the fullflights. I like the camber setup too as its easier, not the fullflights where hard just took awhile to get. Also the tie rods that come with that alba are twice as thick as what they are with the fullflights.

Edited by CrazyBRONCOguy

I have both

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=151890&st=30 pics on page two i believe

Just got the Alba's put on. they are beefier for sure. I have the fullflights and I upgraded to their black hiems. I've not had any issues with the fullflights.

Mine are still in good shape if you wanted a used set, mine need paint. I also have a set of 2" wheel extension from fullflight to make the rear match the front.

But back on topic, the alba's are nicer beefier arm then the fullflights. I like the camber setup too as its easier, not the fullflights where hard just took awhile to get. Also the tie rods that come with that alba are twice as thick as what they are with the fullflights.

how much you wanting for the full flights? PM me thx man

id be interested in seeing your setup with them too.

As a heads up the directions dont say it but I had to put the bolt and nut on the shock mount and shock before putting the adapter piece in, of course this is only if you use the stock length shocks. Also I had to turn the flange on the bolts down to go into the tube, not a big deal.

I just installed a set of +2+1 full flight arm with elka shocks. I love the way it rides and handles.. Way better then stock thats for sure but i would bet the shocks play a big role in the performance. However the arm themselves are a nice quality especially for the price. And they bolt right up with ease witch is always a plus!! So far i really like the setup.. Id recommend them especially if your on a budget such as myself..

I run the fullflights with ASR teflon heim's. The FFR heims are crap and will flog out in no time, doesn't matter what colour they are. keep an eye on 'em.

Once you factor the extra expense of the teflon heim's the FFR aren't that cheap.

• 2 weeks later...