Project frame chop

domestic_beotch

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. All the grinding was done outside and the bike and my truck were not in the garage when any welding was done. I spent $2500.00 on paint materials for the truck. I'm not going to F it up like that.

Hope I didn't come across as overly critical with my comment on covering things up. My apologies if it I did. Sometimes the little things can get overlooked when diving into projects.

Great effort and lots of accomplishment. :clap:

Look forward to seeing more progress pics. :D

Hope I didn't come across as overly critical with my comment on covering things up. My apologies if it I did. Sometimes the little things can get overlooked when diving into projects.

Great effort and lots of accomplishment. :clap:

Thanks man right on!

Look forward to seeing more progress pics. :D

Thanks for all the props guys! With some help from Bret we got it rolling chassis and got the engine in yesterday. I'll have pics up tonight after work

Awe, you remembered to thank me... you are such a sweetheart! Progress is killer. Been fun working on a fresh clean machine..... even though I cleaned a ton of it.

That looks friggin sweat! I'd love to see how shee stands with the shocks in the top pos. on the a-arms :headbang:

Edited by muggzy