12 oclock pimp

wacko2000

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt are you a lawyer?I took criminal justice in college intent is hard to prove and this is hearsay in court.What kind of cop has a screan nam(12 oclock pimp).My father is a retired captain from nypd do you know that he can be held accountable for fraudalent charges with suspension/termination even if its not work related.When you take an oath to uphold the law you can loose your job if you partake in any!! criminal mischeif.This was stated from my father to the best of my memory from my conversation with him.Like i said before sucks for Joe he is by far one of the most stand up guys i know.Basically the only thing usable is the cases and tranny everything else needs love or replacement

Matt are you a lawyer?I took criminal justice in college intent is hard to prove and this is hearsay in court.What kind of cop has a screan nam(12 oclock pimp).My father is a retired captain from nypd do you know that he can be held accountable for fraudalent charges with suspension/termination even if its not work related.When you take an oath to uphold the law you can loose your job if you partake in any!! criminal mischeif.This was stated from my father to the best of my memory from my conversation with him.Like i said before sucks for Joe he is by far one of the most stand up guys i know.Basically the only thing usable is the cases and tranny everything else needs love or replacement

No sir, but I have a bit of education in this area. I have a dual BS degree in Corporate Management, and Criminal Psychology from UCSD. I also have a Masters in Business Administration from the Rady School of Management at UCSD. I was a also a Deputy Sheriff for 4 years so I have a little bit of knowledge and experience in dealing with this kind of nonsense.

I feel as though everyone is under the impression that I am defending this guy. I am not defending him in any way, just shedding light on an often overlooked gray area in law.

As far as going to his higher up's at the department, unless he works for a large department, with some sort of Internal Affairs department, I don't foresee that being a viable route, either. Often times smaller departments are "buddy-buddy" with one another, and discipline is never carried out. Even in our large department here, IA often times won't take civil matters into consideration for disciplinary action. Being that criminal fraud is so very hard to prove, I feel, in my opinion, that this would be better handled civilly. I doubt, even still, that courts would sway in the plaintiff's favor, being that the defendant is a law enforcement officer.

If this was a matter of buying a NEW product, and it was in disrepair, I think something could be done, but courts like to work in the most bass-ackwards way when it comes to consumer protection. You basically have to prove that the seller intentionally hid faults and defects, with the intent of ripping you off. It sucks balls. I think you should be able to sue someone just for being stupid...

Hahaha love your comments

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Zach is a good friend of mine, hes been very upset that no1 has quoted anything that he has said so far.

He will be very happy to see this lol

BTW This dude still hasnt returned a text or call.

apparently he has zero intension on making the deal right- I hope loco really bans this dude..

Hes a piece of shit for sure

Joe