12 oclock pimp

wacko2000

You had it about two weeks before you even said anything about it....You never said what you wanted done about it and frankly its too late now because you already sent the jugs to be bored, there is no way to even tell if the parts I would get back are the ones you bought.....Like I said nothing I say will make you happy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had it about two weeks before you even said anything about it....You never said what you wanted done about it and frankly its too late now because you already sent the jugs to be bored, there is no way to even tell if the parts I would get back are the ones you bought.....Like I said nothing I say will make you happy

You are completely missing the point. You sold a good member a pile of shit. Upon further inspection, it became apparent exactly how big a pile of shit you sold him. And now you are trying to turn the blame on him? Oh yeah, tell him to part out the motor after this is ridiculous...... I doubt anything would sell on this site. Looks like you were just another fly by night POS that found the site. :yank:

And Joey has a dead line. So he's suppose to wait for you to Ne good and ready and answer him back... Fact of the matter is that your a fucking little cunt... SO instead of wait for yOur bullshit then move on, he chose to move on to complete his project... Stop advoiding the point, which is your a little cunt

Im the one building the motor and wow!

#1 I have nothing to gain from you or him this is a neutral opinion

The first thing i did was pop the head to send it to mull for a mill and chamber cut,What i saw scarred cylinder walls with a poorly done crosshatching,I said to joe yo this really isnt gonna fly and since i was porting the jugs they had to come off anyways.I wanna know who checked these cylinders for clearances because the were blind?The piston to cylinder wall clearance was .010 and the ring gap .022 this was a grenade waiting to happen!So im thinking allright pistos an a bore arnt too bad he will live .Then i tried to spin the crank it tokk three of my boys to hold the motor and all my weight on the kickstarteer,so im thinking something is up its turns out someone used yamabond to permanantly weld the bearings together now crank is junk and it gets better.The clutch side had no gasket just silicone,all the bolts behind the basket that should be threadlocked had none and would have backed out,all clutch parts are grooved ,eccenctric stud is mangled.The flywheel looks like it was used as an anvel because they didnt have a puller so knurled over the edges with a pry bar which now rubbs stator.He used a shit load of grease on the top end but nothing on crank seal lips HUH.Oh and the cranks not welded unless you consider welding the bearings with yamabond.Again i dont gain anything but money

in the end,I like joe he is a real straight shooter he is one of my only customers that money is no object just wants the rite job,ill post back later i have to go to work

Damn this thread is getting exciting. "12 O Clock Pimp" you need to just own up and say your SORRY that you fucked Joe over and that you will never do it again. You should probably also give him a couples bucks back on the purchase IMO.

Just as a note, threebond or yamabond will not stop a crank up. We did a little test one time with a junker motor and slathered the stuff all over...motor is still running to this day. Not saying it's the right thing to do but it's not a huge deal.

And I wanna see a crank that is 3 TENTHS out HAHA

Just as a note, threebond or yamabond will not stop a crank up. We did a little test one time with a junker motor and slathered the stuff all over...motor is still running to this day. Not saying it's the right thing to do but it's not a huge deal.

And I wanna see a crank that is 3 TENTHS out HAHA

Yeah, would a crank that is 3/10 out even seat in there? That's almost 1/3 of an inch... that's nuts...

Im the one building the motor and wow!

#1 I have nothing to gain from you or him this is a neutral opinion

The first thing i did was pop the head to send it to mull for a mill and chamber cut,What i saw scarred cylinder walls with a poorly done crosshatching,I said to joe yo this really isnt gonna fly and since i was porting the jugs they had to come off anyways.I wanna know who checked these cylinders for clearances because the were blind?The piston to cylinder wall clearance was .010 and the ring gap .022 this was a grenade waiting to happen!So im thinking allright pistos an a bore arnt too bad he will live .Then i tried to spin the crank it tokk three of my boys to hold the motor and all my weight on the kickstarteer,so im thinking something is up its turns out someone used yamabond to permanantly weld the bearings together now crank is junk and it gets better.The clutch side had no gasket just silicone,all the bolts behind the basket that should be threadlocked had none and would have backed out,all clutch parts are grooved ,eccenctric stud is mangled.The flywheel looks like it was used as an anvel because they didnt have a puller so knurled over the edges with a pry bar which now rubbs stator.He used a shit load of grease on the top end but nothing on crank seal lips HUH.Oh and the cranks not welded unless you consider welding the bearings with yamabond.Again i dont gain anything but money

in the end,I like joe he is a real straight shooter he is one of my only customers that money is no object just wants the rite job,ill post back later i have to go to work

fuck at .010 piston clearance those shitty pistons wouldn't have lasted 5minutes before they shattered.

In the link i posted you stated in your ad that all tolerances were checked... :shootself: