2006 Banshee For Sale- $3,500 Must See!

joliver2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you say you are smart yet cant tell the difference between a jeep and a van. ya really smart. you also spelled trailer wrong. it isn't trailor, it is trailer. again, you are so smart.

also it is a van. and it towed great. and with a van, i could put a matress in the back and have a place to fuck your mom after i ride.

so in conclusion, you are not smarter, you are not a better shit talker, and you cant back anything up except your ass on to your dad's dick.

Looks like I have some catching up to do...Out of all of my posts you find one word "trailor" that is misspelled but you let me know by beginning your sentence with "ya." We all know that "ya" is gramatically correct but we can consider us even in intelligence....FUCK NO!!! Thats beside the point though...

Your ACE IN THE HOLE comeback is a MOM JOKE which probably lost it's humor atleast 10 years ago. What time did you get into bed thinking of that one? You fucked my mother in your VAN? Im actually just impressed that you were able to get any woman in your VAN. Can I point out once again that this guy has a rzr, a few banshees, and some other shit but drives a VAN. Jesus Christ, I believe I would look at my priorities and get a damn mode of transportation that when people seen me they didn't say "look at that fag in that van."

HAVING A NICE QUAD/RZR (which isn't even an "S" which is a waste) PULLED BY A VAN IS LIKE WINNING THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS....AT THE END OF THE DAY YOUR STILL FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!

I have pictures in my gallery now. Not that it really matters now that dumb fuck and his 20 dumb fuck brothers have destroyed my chances of selling my quad.

I'm still speechless that the most reputable Banshee community in the U.S. would trash on someones for sale thread like that and only 1 other person made it a point that everyone is being assholes. Im asking 3,500 obo which means I would take 3,000 (possibly less). You can always come down in price but not up. If you dont want it then dont buy it, simple as that.

But honestly, post some pics of the Banshee... It's the only way yur gonna shut people up and/or get offers on the machine. .080 over means it only has one bore left which could be a big reason you will get less than you want..Anyways good luck and really this thread had me laughing out loud at the shit talking

But honestly, post some pics of the Banshee... It's the only way yur gonna shut people up and/or get offers on the machine. .080 over means it only has one bore left which could be a big reason you will get less than you want..Anyways good luck and really this thread had me laughing out loud at the shit talking

Funny how on any forum the new guy gets the slack, because someone is new to a forum it Does not mean they are stupid.

Here in western NY it is common for someone to say my bike is piped and jetted, simply meaning they didnt just throw a set of pipes on with out tuning for the pipes.

80 over that`s his choice and if it runs great who cares i have many two strokes that with proper care have lasted years on the same bore. and jugs for our Banshee`s are cheap in my eyes.

As a older guy (47) i find that this is what is wrong with our country lack of respect for each other.

Yes this is my first post and know i will get reamed for it.

A little respect will go along way.

My rides

85 Trir-z with a YZ250 powervalve engine (flat track racer)

86 350x

85 350x

84 Tecate

86 Tecate

2 02 Ds650`s both 730 big bores with mr horsepower stage 5 kits

01 Ds650 Baja X

04 Ds650

03 Ds 650

85 Honda fl350 Odyssey

96 Banshee under construction now (reason for joining forum)

Haha Im glad I could give you a good laugh. Im on christmas break from college so I have something to look forward to with checking this thread. It's been very entertaining. Anyways man, there are pictures in my gallery on my profile. Check em out.

I probably shouldn't have said "nicest banshee around" given the audience here but it really is where Im from. I have people say all the time "I can't believe there's still a banshee around as clean as that one."