2006 Banshee For Sale- $3,500 Must See!

joliver2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya, i am going to let you in on a little tip, a BOS and a title are not even close to the same thing.

Whats it pay at the DMV? Or are you a County Court Clerk? I assumed either of the two since you are an expert on titles.bill of sales. All they do is show ownership. I have bought, sold, and traded more stuff than you can imagine and never on an offroad machine have I switched something over into my name. In Kentucky titles aren't issued for certain offroad machines. If this solely kills the resale of things (title vs bill of sale) you would think the issue would be addressed, as Kentucky is one of the biggest offroading states in the US. Your claim is simply not true.

It takes a whole lot of nerve to sit back behind a computer and talk about another man's property. If you have no interest in my quad, and you clearly dont, then stop posting about it. If its overpriced or my mods arent what you would spent your money on is is going to make you lose sleep at night? NO. So stop being children and let this site serve its purpose.

HAHAHA!!!! I just found out why your such a dumb fucking cock sucker ZILLA. You live in Ohio, the land of the dumb fucking cock suckers!!!! I was so mad at your posts that I couldn't even see straight earlier but upon discovering that you live in OHIO I can now just chalk it up as you being a dumb piece of shit (cock sucker). I should just be glad that youre able to even read this and correspond via the internet. I guess if I lived amongst all the dumbfuck that you do (yourself included) I would be hostile too.

BTW. I can't tell if thats a Jeep or a Van pulling that trailor. It's probably a Van though since your a pussy from Ohio. Which is bad since now I know you probably have a bunch of dumbfuck kids too!!!

My quad may not be as nice as your guys but I KNOW for a fact that im smarter, better at talking shit, and better at backing it up!!!!

I don't think $3500 is too much to ASK for a real nice 06 (tough to know if it's nice or not without pics). You always have to ask more than you are willing to take, because usually no body is going to pay what your asking. I don't understand why anyone would bash him for trying to sell his quad, why not just not say anything at all or PM him and tell him u think he is asking too much especially, if you are not even interested in buying it. Just my opinion...

you say you are smart yet cant tell the difference between a jeep and a van. ya really smart. you also spelled trailer wrong. it isn't trailor, it is trailer. again, you are so smart.

also it is a van. and it towed great. and with a van, i could put a matress in the back and have a place to fuck your mom after i ride.

so in conclusion, you are not smarter, you are not a better shit talker, and you cant back anything up except your ass on to your dad's dick.

^ My favorite post so far :jesterlaugh: