2011 AMA Nationals All Quads

Banshee Climber

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. nationals does matter, biggest climb of the year. you always go there for a reason and you still havent won..

2. you didnt run faster, hills were DIFFERENT. motor does matter.

3.you ran a slower time on a faster bike in #4 so what are you saying? and a 4.8 actually. i ran a 5.0 on a smaller motor thats pretty close.

and im not to scared actually, i dont call the shots my dad does. i would love to come to your hill. and run your 10mm dm we will be identical. cant wait. also if anyone can win once they why hasnt the most skilled rider won once at nationals????

Daddy, can I go over to Tyler's? He wants to SPANK MY ASS. :jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh:

JMHO, your resulte may, and will vary. :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Lol those hills dont look to bad. I wanna try this next year. Im used to ten foot running start into a 50ft straight up hill which consist of loose gravel,sand then some hard packed shit which will throw u off real quick. Gotta be on and off the throttle alot

Lol those hills dont look to bad. I wanna try this next year. Im used to ten foot running start into a 50ft straight up hill which consist of loose gravel,sand then some hard packed shit which will throw u off real quick. Gotta be on and off the throttle alot

That's the kind of stuff I grew up climbing. The timed hillclimbs are different than that. You get more run and the hills aren't as steep. If you've been climbing stuff like that you wouldn't have any problems climbing any of the hills in the AMA circuit. You probably won't be as fast, but you'll make it to the top just fine.