2011 AMA Nationals All Quads

Banshee Climber

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All do respect, you did not destroy me at the hill drags. Yes you beat me but it was by the hair of your nuts the first run (if there was any more hill left I would have caught you) and the second run I got crossed up. We had no chance to play with gearing so it came down to who had the better setup. This being said I weigh 210lbs and ride a 67hp 4-poke, give me another 40hp and it would be a different story!

ill upload the vid in a bit

tyler, IF you beat me then i guess you can say your faster.

Hahaha. You should quit school and become a clown, because you make me laugh.

you too, if i want to have a hillclimbing record i want one like brian childs. and will by the way i didnt mean to insult you, your a good guy and a fast rider. with the fastest 4 stroke quad i have ever seen.

you too, if i want to have a hillclimbing record i want one like brian childs. and will by the way i didnt mean to insult you, your a good guy and a fast rider. with the fastest 4 stroke quad i have ever seen.

Like Brian Childs? You can have it.. Honestly, Nationals means dick to me and most everyone else. Hell, the AMA barely recognizes it. It's one hillclimb once a year. NO ONE will remember that.. Everyone will remember the fast ATV guy in D23 that set hill records, won KOTH and fucked shit up.. And his name is Tyler Clark. I seriously doubt you will ever have a hillclimb record like mine, so you should definitely shoot for one like Brian's.

Like Brian Childs? You can have it.. Honestly, Nationals means dick to me and most everyone else. Hell, the AMA barely recognizes it. It's one hillclimb once a year. NO ONE will remember that.. Everyone will remember the fast ATV guy in D23 that set hill records, won KOTH and fucked shit up.. And his name is Tyler Clark. I seriously doubt you will ever have a hillclimb record like mine, so you should definitely shoot for one like Brian's.

haha ok im 18 not even on a dm yet i already have atv hillclimber of the year national championship and know as the kid who is always a competitor to you.. but whatever makes you feel better.

i remember that name because i saw it in the newspaper. said that guy was caught with a goat or something like that.

Keep my personal life out of this dick!

haha ok im 18 not even on a dm yet i already have atv hillclimber of the year national championship and know as the kid who is always a competitor to you.. but whatever makes you feel better.

Blah blah blah.. There you go again with the nonsense. Honestly, you should come back when you're ready to be logical. My biggest competitors have always been, in no particular order, Stephen Clark, Josh Perry, Brian Childs and Rick Prebe. Those guys have beat me more times than you have! You're just lucky you never really had to ride against any of them in addition to me.

Keep my personal life out of this dick!

Blah blah blah.. There you go again with the nonsense. Honestly, you should come back when you're ready to be logical. My biggest competitors have always been, in no particular order, Stephen Clark, Josh Perry, Brian Childs and Rick Prebe. Those guys have beat me more times than you have! You're just lucky you never really had to ride against any of them in addition to me.

ahaha. ok tyler whatever you say.

the final thing i will say last year i competed against rick and he never beat me, either did josh perry this year, and i beat brian at nationals. and since i have been climbing for only three years it would make sense they have been your competitors and beat you more.

will: here is the first run of the hilldrags... not a hair on a nutsack.. and it was on my slower banshee.

My link

the final thing i will say last year i competed against rick and he never beat me, either did josh perry this year, and i beat brian at nationals. and since i have been climbing for only three years it would make sense they have been your competitors and beat you more.

will: here is the first run of the hilldrags... not a hair on a nutsack.. and it was on my slower banshee.

My link

You're flat out lying. Rick must have beat you in 2010 because he took 2nd in points behind me. In case you don't remember, this is how it looked..

1 Tyler Clark (5) 111

2 Rick Prebe (6) 103

3 William Shaw (6) 76

4 Austin Welch (6) 68

5 Steve Atherton (6) 66

6 Zach Diercks (6) 62

Seems to me that Rick beat you quite a bit. Shoot, even Austin and Will beat you.. What happened?! Josh and Rick only ran two races in 2011 and Brian ran maybe one. The only person you raced against this year was me.

I don't even know why you're bringing up hilldrags. That's not what we're discussing. Regardless of what you think, Will's times are close to yours. If you being 4 tenths slower is close to my times, then Will is DEFINITELY close to you.