2011 AMA Nationals All Quads

Banshee Climber

yes you won all the straight up hills on a 18mm DM, while i was on a 10mm supercub, but when it came to rider skill like mankato with the turn and jump i beat you, also at nationals i beat you, you got bucked off. i have held a d23 record at red wing as of last year i had the fasted time of a 6.6. i guess this year at bay city when we have similiar motors and on a technical hill we will see who the best rider is, not the fastest motor.

You beat me ONE time this year and that's why you think you're a better rider?! Do you really in your mind think that just because you've beat me at two hillclimbs over the last 2 years that makes you a more skilled rider? And a little FYI, the hill record I set was at Mankato in 2009 when the hill had the jump and turn in it, on a smaller motor than you. I ran a 6.0. What's your best time on that hill set up like that? Your Red Wing 6.6 doesn't mean shit anymore considering I beat that by half a second with a 6.1 this year. Talk to me when you even come close to that.

One other thing.. If you're so skilled, why are you building a bigger motor? Like I stated before, I ran FASTER times than you on my 10mm Cub which is a SMALLER motor than your 10mm Supercub. You're killing your own point here.

and if your rider skill is the best, and you are always consistent why have you not won a national title yourself. you have always had the fastest best set up motor.

Winning D23 two years in a row without even going to all the hillclimbs is pretty consistent. I don't even need to win Nationals. I have consistently been beating the National champs for 3 years now. In 2009 I beat Josh all year long down here and up at D23. In 2010, I beat Brian all year long. And in 2011 I beat you all year long. Your idea of consistent is off. Winning one hillclimb doesn't make you consistent. Look at my hillclimb record over the last 3 years. Yours doesn't even come close. You should be more worried about beating me at D23 instead of a hillclimb no one cares about.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You beat me ONE time this year and that's why you think you're a better rider?! Do you really in your mind think that just because you've beat me at two hillclimbs over the last 2 years that makes you a more skilled rider? And a little FYI, the hill record I set was at Mankato in 2009 when the hill had the jump and turn in it, on a smaller motor than you. I ran a 6.0. What's your best time on that hill set up like that? Your Red Wing 6.6 doesn't mean shit anymore considering I beat that by half a second with a 6.1 this year. Talk to me when you even come close to that.

One other thing.. If you're so skilled, why are you building a bigger motor? Like I stated before, I ran FASTER times than you on my 10mm Cub which is a SMALLER motor than your 10mm Supercub. You're killing your own point here.

Winning D23 two years in a row without even going to all the hillclimbs is pretty consistent. I don't even need to win Nationals. I have consistently been beating the National champs for 3 years now. In 2009 I beat Josh all year long down here and up at D23. In 2010, I beat Brian all year long. And in 2011 I beat you all year long. Your idea of consistent is off. Winning one hillclimb doesn't make you consistent. Look at my hillclimb record over the last 3 years. Yours doesn't even come close. You should be more worried about beating me at D23 instead of a hillclimb no one cares about.

counting nationals i beat you twice. which were the only 2 hills that were technical at all. otherwise just all motor straight up. having a pretty big advantage there i would hope you win and beat times. and these hills dont stay in the same condition every climb? when you set that record at mankato it was dry and nice. this year tacky as you could tell and couldnt shift. you beat me at red wing because the hill was made EASIER with less jumps!! there were four steep jumps when i got that time, when you broke it it was 2 little ones on a bigger motor like that i hope you would go faster. you have always been a step ahead first you had the override in 2009 so i couldnt shift 2010 you had 18mm DM i have 10mm supercub 2011 same thing but look how close my times were, when i build a dm we will see i guess. building a bigger motor to prove that its not your a better rider i have been racing quads for quite some time and im pretty sure i would lap you at a track. i just havent had the motor to be competitive. Your fast as hell im not saying different. im not starting stuff we obviously hang out at all the climbs and talk shit. im saying your not more skilled of a atv hillclimber or at least its a lot closer than you make it seem. and there obviously is consistency issues if you cant win the biggest climb of the year 3 years in a row. and i will admit that you have always been the odds on favorite.

You're clearly delusional.

1. I don't ride tracks.

2. If the #1 rider can't beat the #4 rider at district, which is based on consistency, nationals doesn't matter.

3. I ran FASTER with my 10mm Cub than you do on your 10mm Supercub, so motor doesn't matter in this case.

4. I ran a 6.7 at Red Wing in 2009 on the right side which is known to be the harder side compared to your 6.6 on the left side.

5. Our times aren't even close. At New Ulm I ran 4.1 on my 18 and a 4.2 on my 10. Your fastest there is a 4.5. That's not even close. At Mankato I ran a 5.8 on my 18 straight up and a 6.0 on the turn on my 10. Your fastest times aren't even close to those.

You're too scared to come ride our hill down here because you know you'll get whipped. It's a rider hill. Come on down and show me the fast way if you're so confident.

Anyone can win once. Doesn't matter what hill it's on, Nationals or not.

I'll tell you what, I'll just run my 10mm DM when I come up a couple times next year. I'm not coming to them all so don't worry. But when I do, it'll be with my 10mm so when I beat you you can think up a whole new set of ridiculous excuses and circumstances as to why you're a better rider.

You're clearly delusional.

1. I don't ride tracks.

2. If the #1 rider can't beat the #4 rider at district, which is based on consistency, nationals doesn't matter.

3. I ran FASTER with my 10mm Cub than you do on your 10mm Supercub, so motor doesn't matter in this case.

4. I ran a 6.7 at Red Wing in 2009 on the right side which is known to be the harder side compared to your 6.6 on the left side.

5. Our times aren't even close. At New Ulm I ran 4.1 on my 18 and a 4.2 on my 10. Your fastest there is a 4.5. That's not even close. At Mankato I ran a 5.8 on my 18 straight up and a 6.0 on the turn on my 10. Your fastest times aren't even close to those.

You're too scared to come ride our hill down here because you know you'll get whipped. It's a rider hill. Come on down and show me the fast way if you're so confident.

Anyone can win once. Doesn't matter what hill it's on, Nationals or not.

I'll tell you what, I'll just run my 10mm DM when I come up a couple times next year. I'm not coming to them all so don't worry. But when I do, it'll be with my 10mm so when I beat you you can think up a whole new set of ridiculous excuses and circumstances as to why you're a better rider.

1. nationals does matter, biggest climb of the year. you always go there for a reason and you still havent won..

2. you didnt run faster, hills were DIFFERENT. motor does matter.

3.you ran a slower time on a faster bike in #4 so what are you saying? and a 4.8 actually. i ran a 5.0 on a smaller motor thats pretty close.

and im not to scared actually, i dont call the shots my dad does. i would love to come to your hill. and run your 10mm dm we will be identical. cant wait. also if anyone can win once they why hasnt the most skilled rider won once at nationals????

Edited by Banshee Climber

Now that I think about it, Will must be a better rider than you too. His times were closer to your times than yours were to mine and he's got about 40hp less than you.

will is a great rider, but he even said himself that he has to ride his machine better. and his times arent close shall i post me and will hilldragging at red wing? he was only half way up the hill when i finished. and his times were NOT closer.

Edited by Banshee Climber

I don't need to win Nationals to be the best. Talk to me when your hillclimb record looks like mine.

I'm sorry but half a second at a hillclimb is a HUGE difference.

Hilldrags?! Who the fuck said anything about hilldrags? Kind of like you bringing up track riding, talking about stuff that doesn't matter.

New Ulm and Mankato are identical to the way they were 3 years ago. Red Wing has changed but I was still faster back then. Besides my 10mm Cub times are still faster than your 10mm Supercub.

Let me know when you beat one of my records. Until then, I'm still faster.

I don't need to win Nationals to be the best. Talk to me when your hillclimb record looks like mine.

I'm sorry but half a second at a hillclimb is a HUGE difference.

Hilldrags?! Who the fuck said anything about hilldrags? Kind of like you bringing up track riding, talking about stuff that doesn't matter.

New Ulm and Mankato are identical to the way they were 3 years ago. Red Wing has changed but I was still faster back then. Besides my 10mm Cub times are still faster than your 10mm Supercub.

Let me know when you beat one of my records. Until then, I'm still faster.

well a national title looks better than a second second and fourth. and you said will was just as good of a rider and had close times so when we raced side by side and i destroyed him it was relevant. and ill agree to the new ulm being the same but mankato has not its always rained out and tacky. and at new ulm you have had good climbs there but theres no rider skill involved. and you werent faster on your 10mm cub if you had it this year point standings would be different. and next year when we race with identical motors we will see. you might be suprised when its actually an even match. and ill have a record you probably never will get and thats a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

I have a National Championship goofball! I won the 4-stroke class on a bike I've never ridden before! Not bad I'd say.

You're right, it would have looked worse. My 10mm Cub was faster around the corner so I wouldn't have lost that one to you. It was faster everywhere else too.

Why do you keep saying hills are different? The only hill that has changed is Red Wing and it would have been easy to run faster than you there too. I ran a 6.7 there 3 years ago to your 6.6 last year. So that makes mine faster since its easier now, right?

By the way, one hill doesn't show what kind of a rider you are. That's obvious.

But if it makes you ahappy, yes, you're the National Champ! I didn't beat you at that one. But I beat you 7 other times this year. I'd rather have my 7 wins to your 2.

ya you did all them hills are straight up. with a bigger faster motor. im 18 already have national championship, atv rider of the year, 2nd in district and i got all these things with a smaller motor always a step behind. next year when we are even and you come up we can settle this i guess.

well a national title looks better than a second second and fourth. and you said will was just as good of a rider and had close times so when we raced side by side and i destroyed him it was relevant. and ill agree to the new ulm being the same but mankato has not its always rained out and tacky. and at new ulm you have had good climbs there but theres no rider skill involved. and you werent faster on your 10mm cub if you had it this year point standings would be different. and next year when we race with identical motors we will see. you might be suprised when its actually an even match. and ill have a record you probably never will get and thats a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

All do respect, you did not destroy me at the hill drags. Yes you beat me but it was by the hair of your nuts the first run (if there was any more hill left I would have caught you) and the second run I got crossed up. We had no chance to play with gearing so it came down to who had the better setup. This being said I weigh 210lbs and ride a 67hp 4-poke, give me another 40hp and it would be a different story!

ya you did all them hills are straight up. with a bigger faster motor. im 18 already have national championship, atv rider of the year, 2nd in district and i got all these things with a smaller motor always a step behind. next year when we are even and you come up we can settle this i guess.

So next year when I beat you with the same size motor, what will your excuse be? That I have more riding experience? Better setup? Your shoelaces were untied? You had to poop?

Just curious?