2011 AMA Nationals All Quads

Banshee Climber

For what? You gonna take me shopping?

Lol, hellz yeah! First you guys can pick eachothers outfits out for the competition then you can hit up the day spa together and give eachother mani-peti's and your favorite, facials....hahahaha

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler has a man date

• 2 weeks later...

learn how to ride it? whos the national champ here? and you cant compare times hill has varied never been the same.

Hahaha. I missed this post.. Are you REALLY going to compare your riding and mine? OK, I will humor you..

You were up 25 points in District 23 because I skipped a hillclimb. To win the series, I had to win 5 hillclimbs in a row. That means all you had to do was beat me ONE time to take the series.. Who won D23 points series this year?

Who has the hill record on an ATV in Red Wing, New Ulm and Mankato??

Who WON King of the Hill at a Mankato hillclimb this year? Who took second at a Red Wing King of the Hill this year? Who took 2nd place in points in the KOTH series this year?

Have you ever held a hill record on any hill in D23? Last time I checked I was the only ATV rider in HISTORY to hold a hill record on a D23 hill.

Yes, you won Nationals.. I also won Nationals on a 4-stroke bike I've never ridden before. That's not really saying much. I say Will is the #1 4-stroke rider in the country and I'm sure he will show that at Nationals in 2012.

Hahaha. I missed this post.. Are you REALLY going to compare your riding and mine? OK, I will humor you..

You were up 25 points in District 23 because I skipped a hillclimb. To win the series, I had to win 5 hillclimbs in a row. That means all you had to do was beat me ONE time to take the series.. Who won D23 points series this year?

Who WON King of the Hill at a Mankato hillclimb this year? Who took second at a Red Wing King of the Hill this year? Who took 2nd place in points in the KOTH series this year?

Have you ever held a hill record on any hill in D23? Last time I checked I was the only ATV rider in HISTORY to hold a hill record on a D23 hill.

Yes, you won Nationals.. I also won Nationals on a 4-stroke bike I've never ridden before. That's not really saying much. I say Will is the #1 4-stroke rider in the country and I'm sure he will show that at Nationals in 2012.

haha.

yes you won all the straight up hills on a 18mm DM, while i was on a 10mm supercub, but when it came to rider skill like mankato with the turn and jump i beat you, also at nationals i beat you, you got bucked off. i have held a d23 record at red wing as of last year i had the fasted time of a 6.6. i guess this year at bay city when we have similiar motors and on a technical hill we will see who the best rider is, not the fastest motor.