421 serval wtf

rjdgriff

So just put a new serval in and it's only running on 1 cylinder. I have spark and fuel. Compression is good. Stock carbs t5 exaust v3 reeds noss cool head adjustable time plate (+4). Any ideas?

choke tube in place? to low of idle? to small pilot pilot airscrew to far out try another set of spark plugs ive had plugs not work from the store dont no why but it happens

Ok so I swapped plug wires no change the carbs should be fine I have 27.5 pilots I think. I I have tors removed but there is still a black box for it and when I plugged it in, it seemed that it was running on both cylinders but then it wouldn't idle anymore. As far as timing goes will going from +4 to +3 make a difference on one cylinder firing? Idk lol.

wow.....where you been firebanshee? haha long time since i've seen you here....

id agree with fire.....check your carb slides (cut out shape facing the rear of the bike is correct) and are you SURE that your pistons made it in correctly? which way did you point the little arrow on the piston tops?