Member Name: dannie

2fastinthepast

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy was a troll. Anyone ever see the posts he made about stupid ass shit? 10 threads in a row on which was the best overall pipe, cylinder, reeds, etc. It was nonsense.

Yeah I remember those posts. " Whats the best pipe?" or "What cylinders should I buy?" and that was it. WTF is wrong with people. People need to stop and think for a freaking minute before they start typing.

agreed.seriously,these people shouldnt even ride period.if u cant use a search button here,which might be difficult for some,use fucking google search.it will pull up everything on that thread in the world!!!!it does get silly when everybody asks the same shit,what jetting should i use when i get my pipes on a stock motor.holy fuck..1000000000 times.27.5 pilot and 280 main.every fucking bike thats stock with pipes.then tune form there using the helpful links that explain how to jet.or google "2 stroke jetting" and read a damn novel on it.FIGURE IT OUT!!!LOL.some of these fuckers i wouldnt let oil a bicycle chain in fear they'd screw it up. :cheers:

• 1 month later...