Member Name: dannie

2fastinthepast

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Loco for trying to help me. I am not sure how he filed the dispute., I just received an email one day from paypal stating that he opend a claim on November 10th. But I had called paypal personally and they told me there was nothing they can do without the tracking number. He knows that I didnt hack his accout, I dont even know how to do some shit like that and would never do that at all to anyone. I am a straight up guy, and if he knew something was wrong with his account he should have PM's me a gave me a heads up that this was going to happen.

quote name='locogato11283' timestamp='1322076291' post='1286468']

Infamous, how did he file a dispute? I thought you only had 45 days to file a dispute something on PayPal? This is bullshit. How the fuck can they just do shit like that? Most people don't keep records that far back. It's ridiculous.

Also here is a copy of the whole transaction so he knows what happend and cant lie and say he didnt open a claim. He took the money back without even informing me that he was having an issue. If I would have known better I would have kept the tracking number longer, but I know he is enjoying the parts I sent him on his bike right now.

Transaction Details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 36V31851538576714)

This transaction has been reversed

For further details please see transaction 330687460N995391D

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net

Jul 9, 2011 Payment From Scherod Davis ReversedPayPal reversed this payment because of a dispute or payment review. The money has been returned to the sender's PayPal account.PayPal reversed this payment because of a dispute or payment review. The money has been returned to the sender's PayPal account. ... $45.00 USD $0.00 USD $45.00 USD

Related Transactions

Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net

Nov 10, 2011 The funds that were placed on temporary hold have been reversed Removed Details -$45.00 USD $0.00 USD -$45.00 USD

Nov 17, 2011 Update to Reversal Canceled Details $45.00 USD $0.00 USD $45.00 USD

Nov 17, 2011 Reversal Completed Details -$45.00 USD $0.00 USD -$45.00 USD

Total: $0.00 USD $0.00 USD $0.00 USD

Sent by:

Scherod Davis (The sender of this payment is Unverified)

Buyer email:

chevyboi.sd@gmail.com

Payment sent to:

dynasty4life6768@aol.com

Amount received:

$45.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$45.00 USD

Date:

Jul 9, 2011

Time:

07:22:45 EDT

Reversed

PayPal reversed this payment because of a dispute or payment review. The money has been returned to the sender's PayPal account.

Subject:

You've got money!

Note:

I have 2 address 1is. Scherod Davis PO Box. 928 Bladenboro NC 28320 Scherod Davis 405 Bryant Swamp RD. Bladenboro NC 28320

Payment type:

Instant