Member Name: dannie

2fastinthepast

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sold this guy some parts back in July, I noticed 2wks ago that he opened a Paypal claim on me requesting money. I shipped him the parts the day he paid me back in July and now 4months later he requested his money back. I usually keep my tracking numbers for at least 2months so I had already threw them out and could not provide the info to PayPal so they gave this dick $45 return payment. I PM'd him on here to get some information on why he opened the claim and I knew he had received the parts. The guy never returned any of my PM's, so I guess he gets the keep my parts and the money. I will never do business with this guy again, if there was an issue he should have PM me or called me before opening a claim and not returning my messages.

My Ending though is that's FUCKED UP dannie and dont ever PM me for parts or anything bro. :angry: :angry:

Yea and I called Paypal personally and they stated that he is a unverified paypal user and that they cannot cover the expense since he sent the money as a gift. They would only be able to stop the claim if I could provide them with a tracking number. I told them that the transaction was 4months old and I didnt have the tracking number any more. They said they couldnt do anything without the tracking and for me to only sell or buy from verified Paypal user's. So I guess I learned a lesson with unverified Paypal accounts.

Maybe this can somehow help. He sent me the first e-mail..

Him: I wanna know y I cnt go on this forum now.

Me: Because you're a scammer and a piece of shit. I will give you one opportunity to explain why you filed a PayPal dispute against Infamous039.

Him: I'm only doing what the bank told me 2 do OK. Someone had stolen my debt card & was ordering things so the bank told me 2 do a dispute on all the paypal orders & after we find out what I have order off of here everyone will b getting there money back. I'm not trying 2 get over on nobody OK.

Me: You will remain banned until he gets his money back. That's bullshit. He didn't hack your bank account and you know it. And if that were true you should have let him know. You didn't return any of his PMs regarding the situation. You're fucking lying and you know it. And that's why you're banned. Return his money and I will lift the ban.

Him: Well if u feel like that i really don't give a fck if I get back on here again bitch. I have a better forum anyway

Me: Haha no you don't. That's why you come crying to me every time I ban you. You're just mad because I got you figured out as a thief and scammer. That's ok because you just gave me all the proof I need for PayPal to open a criminal investigation on you. Have a nice day.