500 outlaw wanna race

BansheeBoy96

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I ran out of pages in my one line book, that sucks that I have no material left, fuck it I can't read to good anyway. I love dirtbags like you. Your the worst kind of trash. The funniest thing is that you probably recruited half of these people to try and put me down like a rabid dog. They have their noses so far up your ass that they actually listen. At least you know who the ring leader is, and all those poor followers. Do they know that you don't even do your own work? Did I hurt your feelings Matt? Agh fuck it, I hope you fall on a pair of scissors and suffer a slow death a shitty death. A death that is worthy for the lowest kind of life form such as yourself. Poor Matt, I actually feel bad for this piece of trash

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH, You are so easy to get worked up. This is one of the easiest victories I've ever had...

"Fall on a pair of scissors".... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

U_Mad_Bro_RE_Do_you_have_to_have_the_last_word_RE_Sonisphere_UK_2011-s469x428-137106-580.jpg

I asked for you proof of your claim that you know for a "fact" that I farm out all my work? Or are you just blowing lies out of your ass again. Just like your fake discharge paper? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh man I already ate my cold dinner, and drank may warm beer. No proof, no minions to throw in their worthless 2 cents? Matt you fuckin suck, and you don't rebuild shocks, you steal money from honest guys on this forum and send out your work. And you can't prove otherwise. Wtf?

You seem more like the wine cooler type

Wait... Aren't you the guy that was acting homophobic earlier? I love that profile pic, in a turd brown wife beater, trying to show muscles that you don't have. Your no stud. Your more of a homo type trying to act hard. Theres is no six pack under that doo doo brown wife beater. Who are you trying to impress on banshee hq? Well how many females do you know on this site. Haha I found someone on this site who actually does like the ding dong

Lol , broke ass ran out of beer. What kind of "proof" would you like faggot?

Ohh this fag isn't broke, I just limit myself to a few on work nights. Gotta keep my composure while I'm standing on the corner picking up your wife. Who are you kidding you have no proof tool.