500 outlaw wanna race

BansheeBoy96

haha i love how shit talking is so easy to do over the net but most of the time face to face one or the other is a pussy just saying <_<

lol im not going to lie but face to face I would back down and be the better man walk away and enjoy the rest of my day

"u cant argue with a fool or a jackass. the jackass will make a fool out of u and the fool will make a jackass out of u" just my .02.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i love how shit talking is so easy to do over the net but most of the time face to face one or the other is a pussy just saying <_<

lol im not going to lie but face to face I would back down and be the better man walk away and enjoy the rest of my day

"u cant argue with a fool or a jackass. the jackass will make a fool out of u and the fool will make a jackass out of u" just my .02.

‎"Arguing online is like the special olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded" no offense Matt. :rotflmao:

Exactly! I pride myself in knowing that the 13 years I have been a member here I have not had ONE useful post, nor helped anyone out in any way, shape, or form. I deserve some sort of fucking award dont I!

Daddy bought you your first banshee at the age of 12? Must be real nice being fed with a silver spoon. That's a real sweet srt8 you have there. How much did daddy spend on that? You still living at home with mom and dad too? I could care less about how much you contribute to bansheehq. You want to talk about contribution? I contributed just over 5 years of my life as an Infantry soldier with 27 months in combat. I deserve an award don't I? Gotta_go fast and Jake644 it takes a real pussy to join the infantry when you can pick around 160 jobs and your countries at war right. I'm not tooting my own horn, but when some of you turds want to boast on how great your are it makes me remember that I've killed better rag heads than Matt and special blend. So go stick that up your ass's.

Daddy bought you your first banshee at the age of 12? Must be real nice being fed with a silver spoon. That's a real sweet srt8 you have there. How much did daddy spend on that? You still living at home with mom and dad too? I could care less about how much you contribute to bansheehq. You want to talk about contribution? I contributed just over 5 years of my life as an Infantry soldier with 27 months in combat. I deserve an award don't I? Gotta_go fast and Jake644 it takes a real pussy to join the infantry when you can pick around 160 jobs and your countries at war right. I'm not tooting my own horn, but when some of you turds want to boast on how great your are it makes me remember that I've killed better rag heads than Matt and special blend. So go stick that up your ass's.

You volunteered for the job, right? Hate to say it, but everyone always tries to use that when they're backed into a corner. I am surrounded by military bases. You know how many times I've heard "I've killed towel heads." I still couldn't care less. It was a jon. You got paid for it. Get over yourself.

You volunteered for the job, right? Hate to say it, but everyone always tries to use that when they're backed into a corner. I am surrounded by military bases. You know how many times I've heard "I've killed towel heads." I still couldn't care less. It was a jon. You got paid for it. Get over yourself.

Exactly my point I volenteered for the job. And I didn't just say I killed towel heads, what would be the point of that. What I said was that I've killed rag heads that were better men than YOU. And I sure as hell don't care what a snotty nose 24 year olds opinion is on my service. Good luck with your business I highly doubt you'll stay open for long with your shitty attitude, I don't care how good of work you do. I'll make sure none of my buddies send work to you.