500 outlaw wanna race

BansheeBoy96

First off...unless you own a banshee pushing 100+ horse you should keep your opinions to yourself. Second, wait till you see what's rolling off the production line this winter. 08 shee being fitted with a 07 zx10r strictly pavement innercooled with a stage 2 turbo...have the nos kit from the bike also just not sure if ill be incorporating it. But I'm sure we will still have the jealous 2 poke enthusiasts on here telling me their 421 cheetahs with 22mm domes will keep up...

who says I dont? lol let us know when you take it to a real track and post up some times..

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off...unless you own a banshee pushing 100+ horse you should keep your opinions to yourself. Second, wait till you see what's rolling off the production line this winter. 08 shee being fitted with a 07 zx10r strictly pavement innercooled with a stage 2 turbo...have the nos kit from the bike also just not sure if ill be incorporating it. But I'm sure we will still have the jealous 2 poke enthusiasts on here telling me their 421 cheetahs with 22mm domes will keep up...

Sorry troll, it doesn't count until you do it. Anyway, this statement here proves your shit is worthless if you still have to upgrade. A "stage" turbo, sweet. Thats noob talk for "I don't know any details on the turbo".

Streetbike quad killed by 565cc banshee

And TWIN cylinder banshees can still outpace large turbocharged streetbike quads...

Sorry guys but I have a 4 stroke zx6r banshee that I can guarantee will out climb or blow away anything you have on the dirt or street... I mean come on I'm redlining at 16 thousand rmp and my speedometer reads 180 mph if you guys wanna check it out on u tube its lord8of5war...I hav 26 in super swamper vampires for the dirt and 22in hoosier drags for the street

:yank:

Second off if you open your mouth at least make sure you put a little effort into making your bullshit believable. Innercooled? is that related to an innertube? Stage 2 turbo? You a fuckin srt4 owner too? Nos kit? Been hanging out with Torretto there too brian spilner? Fucking embarrassment to those of us who actually have turbocharged vehicles.

You make shit up I am gonna call you out on it. You come in swinging your dick around you better have your story straight and some proof to back it up.

? Then why post in it?

Anyways to the Jimmy talking about his awesomely super fast crotch rocket banshee thing, your so cool! I want to be super fast and neat like you! How do I go about doing it? Should I start wearing Ed Hardy shirts and skin tight jeans? Please let me know, I really want to be fast and cool!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hahaha matt..ur funny u couldn't powershift a vespa while phone video recording on the freeway so don't worry about the cable that popped out of my cluster goin 70+ mph with one hand.

Your entire banshee isn't worth one of my front ends. yelrotflmao.gif

As far as I see it you have two options, kill yourself or go try and impress someone on a 400 ex forum. beer.gif

Your entire banshee isn't worth one of my front ends. yelrotflmao.gif

As far as I see it you have two options, kill yourself or go try and impress someone on a 400 ex forum. beer.gif

Haha, the 400 guys would laugh too. That thing wouldn't last in their territory (woods and mx). And who the fuck has giant gauges on their ATV? I'm too busy pushing the limits to drive around recording footage of some huge gauges. haha!!!!

It's pretty safe to say if you can ride somewhere with one hand it's not pushing the limits of anything, especially on a stock suspended, heavy piece of shit.

Once again I think this kids perception of speed is off. 40mph does seem kind of fast when you're not in the passenger seat of your moms prius.

It's pretty safe to say if you can ride somewhere with one hand it's not pushing the limits of anything, especially on a stock suspended, heavy piece of shit.

Once again I think this kids perception of speed is off. 40mph does seem kind of fast when you're not in the passenger seat of your moms prius.

Just because the tire sizes and sprocket ratios are different from the original motorcycle to the ATV doesn't mean his giant speedometer is off. Its still gotta be 70mph haha.

? Then why post in it?

Anyways to the Jimmy talking about his awesomely super fast crotch rocket banshee thing, your so cool! I want to be super fast and neat like you! How do I go about doing it? Should I start wearing Ed Hardy shirts and skin tight jeans? Please let me know, I really want to be fast and cool!

Merely an obviously unsuccessful attempt to point out the sheer idiocy of it. banghead

Wheat

And on another note, watching this disaster of a video, the fuckin' speedo doesn't even work... lol. Occasionally the needle will bounce up, as he hits a bump...

Maybe he shoulda dropped to 50mph and held the fuckin camera straight. Gave me a headache tryin to watch that abortion.