500 outlaw wanna race

BansheeBoy96

The cat's outta the bag... Here's what I do:

I have all you guys send me your shocks, then I ship them out to another builder, since I know nothing about suspension. They then charge me MORE than I charge you guys, so I have to make up the difference, and pay shipping both ways. On top of that, I also ship your shocks back to the lower 48 for 5 bucks. You caught me... :cry:

That, guys, is how I make my millions. I make money, by paying to have your guys' shocks rebuilt. I'm so ashamed...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cat's outta the bag... Here's what I do:

I have all you guys send me your shocks, then I ship them out to another builder, since I know nothing about suspension. They then charge me MORE than I charge you guys, so I have to make up the difference, and pay shipping both ways. On top of that, I also ship your shocks back to the lower 48 for 5 bucks. You caught me... :cry:

That, guys, is how I make my millions. I make money, by paying to have your guys' shocks rebuilt. I'm so ashamed...

i knew der was sumfin funny 'bout yous!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys but I have a 4 stroke zx6r banshee that I can guarantee will out climb or blow away anything you have on the dirt or street... I mean come on I'm redlining at 16 thousand rmp and my speedometer reads 180 mph if you guys wanna check it out on u tube its lord8of5war...I hav 26 in super swamper vampires for the dirt and 22in hoosier drags for the street

I bet you're the too cool for a helmet and riding gear type to. rolleyes.gif

I'm pretty positive there are members here with drag set ups that would make your little 600cc 4 choke look silly. Unless you have a turbo don't even think you have something untouchable.

I could put a speedometer on my banshee that reads 180, doesn't mean it will reach that speed and I know for a fact neither will yours. I don't believe even a stock zx6r in bike trim will hit a true 180mph.

Maybe you would like to take your heavy ass horrible weight distributed banshee against one of mine on the XC or MX track? shrug03.gif

Edit: Never mind, I saw his youtube videos and was really let down. I'd be inclined to say anyone with a well tuned 421 or larger set up would not have any trouble handling this silly hybrid.rolleyes.gif

Sorry guys but I have a 4 stroke zx6r banshee that I can guarantee will out climb or blow away anything you have on the dirt or street... I mean come on I'm redlining at 16 thousand rmp and my speedometer reads 180 mph if you guys wanna check it out on u tube its lord8of5war...I hav 26 in super swamper vampires for the dirt and 22in hoosier drags for the street

What you have is JUNK!!!!! Take that conversion pile and your happy ass back to whatever back woods hillbilly shack you came out of... Can outrun that POS in a pair a birkenstocks.

Oh and by the way those vids were from when I got it with stock suspension and such...lost the springs went all gas +2 a arms +3 axle +6 swingarm for starters not to mention a complete bottom up rebuild on a 600cc race motor pushing around 100 horse

dyno's typically show a 15-20% drop in HP when street bike motors are put into a quad chassis.. so your prolly closer to 80-85hp.. Your about 70-100hp short of some of the better builds on this site.. lol

Just saying.....

You're not impressing anyone here.

Will someone who has a real banshee around treverton take this guys title from him and dispose of this abomination? You should have put that motor in a bike that wouldn't be a downgrade from the original motor. Maybe a 400 ex. jesterlaugh.gif

Is that +3 axle custom?yelrotflmao.gif

Unless u guys have a banshee pushing 100+ hp you shouldn't even speak to me and when this winters project bike is complete I know nobody is touching it...I'm fabbing a 08 shee fitted with a zx10r and goin strictly pavement with an innercooler and stage 2 turbo just trying to decide if the nos kit would be overkill...or will ur guys bone stock shee's keep up with that too?

Unless u guys have a banshee pushing 100+ hp you shouldn't even speak to me and when this winters project bike is complete I know nobody is touching it...I'm fabbing a 08 shee fitted with a zx10r and goin strictly pavement with an innercooler and stage 2 turbo just trying to decide if the nos kit would be overkill...or will ur guys bone stock shee's keep up with that too?

100+ isn't shit for a banshee.. my 350 is prolly 90+ lol Strap some paddles on that hog and take it to the tracks where all the real bikes race. stop picking on them lil guys.. I've beat my share of street bike conversions..

First off...unless you own a banshee pushing 100+ horse you should keep your opinions to yourself. Second, wait till you see what's rolling off the production line this winter. 08 shee being fitted with a 07 zx10r strictly pavement innercooled with a stage 2 turbo...have the nos kit from the bike also just not sure if ill be incorporating it. But I'm sure we will still have the jealous 2 poke enthusiasts on here telling me their 421 cheetahs with 22mm domes will keep up...