500 outlaw wanna race

BansheeBoy96

Well I was really hoping my first "real post" outside of the classifieds would be a little bit more useful than this, but I am also in the military (8 years + counting), and one of the first things beat into our brains is " Thick Skin, Short Memory". If you let anyone get under your skin... especially on the internet, they are going to keep going until you completely lose control. JonPeter... Let it go, seriously... or don't, I don't care... it is some pretty good entertainment.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was really hoping my first "real post" outside of the classifieds would be a little bit more useful than this, but I am also in the military (8 years + counting), and one of the first things beat into our brains is " Thick Skin, Short Memory". If you let anyone get under your skin... especially on the internet, they are going to keep going until you completely lose control. JonPeter... Let it go, seriously... or don't, I don't care... it is some pretty good entertainment.

:cheers: for your service.

It was painfully obvious that he has never served. Anyone who uses that shit as an argument is completely full of shit. He's transparent. Even over the internet. I'm patiently awaiting his next reply, though.

It was painfully obvious that he has never served. Anyone who uses that shit as an argument is completely full of shit. He's transparent. Even over the internet. I'm patiently awaiting his next reply, though.

We all are lol. Hurry up Jon, my dinner is almost ready.

I for one am glad to do it... I have learned some rediculous skills that either cost a ton of money or you have to go through a torturous apprenticeship to learn. So if any of you need your Helicopter or Airplane fixed... I'm your guy haha

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Come on Jon we got people waiting!

this last one just to make your night

http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc413/jonpeter0420/?action=view&current=img008.jpg

Oh man I ran out of pages in my one line book, that sucks that I have no material left, fuck it I can't read to good anyway. I love dirtbags like you. Your the worst kind of trash. The funniest thing is that you probably recruited half of these people to try and put me down like a rabid dog. They have their noses so far up your ass that they actually listen. At least you know who the ring leader is, and all those poor followers. Do they know that you don't even do your own work? Did I hurt your feelings Matt? Agh fuck it, I hope you fall on a pair of scissors and suffer a slow death a shitty death. A death that is worthy for the lowest kind of life form such as yourself. Poor Matt, I actually feel bad for this piece of trash