500 outlaw wanna race

BansheeBoy96

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea took me for ever to read it as well laughed the hole way thru tho and no hes to much of a bitch to respond ...... somebody i know said they know of him and can get in touch with him, so as soon as i make a trip to pa to coalhills when my motor is finished im guna have him contact him, and im guna call him out for some doe what ever he can afford to put up ill match :rolleyes:

Edited by blacknyellow4mill

yea took me for ever to read it as well laughed the hole way thru tho and no hes to much of a bitch to respond ...... somebody i know said they know of him and can get in touch with him, so as soon as i make a trip to pa to coalhills when my motor is finished im guna have him contact him, and im guna call him out for some doe what ever he can afford to put up ill match :rolleyes:

hahaha NICE! keep us posted dude. too many shit talkers out there. Ill race anyone, if i win i win, if i lose i lose thats just how the game is. there is no need to come on here with an abortioned street bike banshee and talk shit about 2 strokes or banshee engines when the bike you have is originally a 2 stroke lol. If people are gonna talk shit they should at least be able to back it up. JMO

hahaha NICE! keep us posted dude. too many shit talkers out there. Ill race anyone, if i win i win, if i lose i lose thats just how the game is. there is no need to come on here with an abortioned street bike banshee and talk shit about 2 strokes or banshee engines when the bike you have is originally a 2 stroke lol. If people are gonna talk shit they should at least be able to back it up. JMO

100 percent thats the only reason he got me all worked up he talked a big one so i figured id call him out with a stock cyl bike..