500 outlaw wanna race

BansheeBoy96

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're worried about an outlaw 500? What HAVE you been racing? lt80's?

wat

awl i no iz one tyme i buyed some new powder bandz an it gotted me lyke 40 more hores power. I buyed the brown wons. huge upgrade frum da bloo wons.

Matt I'm noticing more and more that your an arogant douchebag. When you run a bussiness its probably not the best idea to make fun of potential customers, just saying. I'm sure I'm not the only person who's noticed.

Matt I'm noticing more and more that your an arogant douchebag. When you run a bussiness its probably not the best idea to make fun of potential customers, just saying. I'm sure I'm not the only person who's noticed.

How is that being a douchebag? Damn you have some thin skin bud. For the customer support and the quality/price of Matt's work, I'll let him call me anything he wants! haha.... seriously though, whats your problem here with this post? Is something bothering you?

Took you this long to realize I'm arrogant? When you are as good at EVERYTHING, like I am, you have every right to be arrogant.

Like I said in a different thread, I have the right to pick and choose who I do business with. Obviously if I thought someone was a "potential customer", I wouldn't talk shit. Fact is, people like you, I would NEVER do business with in the first place.

Signed,

Arrogant Douchebag.

Took you this long to realize I'm arrogant? When you are as good at EVERYTHING, like I am, you have every right to be arrogant.

Like I said in a different thread, I have the right to pick and choose who I do business with. Obviously if I thought someone was a "potential customer", I wouldn't talk shit. Fact is, people like you, I would NEVER do business with in the first place.

Signed,

Arrogant Douchebag.

Agreeed Matt is the GREATEST!

You're a homo.

LOL! His comeback will be that you're the homoswitch.gif

How is that being a douchebag? Damn you have some thin skin bud. For the customer support and the quality/price of Matt's work, I'll let him call me anything he wants! haha.... seriously though, whats your problem here with this post? Is something bothering you?

There are hundreds of people that rebuild suspension dude. No I don't have a problem with this post, I have a problem with guys like Matt that are complete douchebags to people and think they are gods gift to banshee. I've seen Matt help people out big time, but more than often he's bashing someone or acting like his shit don't stink. I've never seen reputable builders on this forum bashing people, have you? Then there are the guys like special blend 007 who are always kissing a sponsors ass and agree with anything they say. Im not really bothered I actually find funny and get a rise when I get people's blood to boil Over stupid shit.

There are hundreds of people that rebuild suspension dude. No I don't have a problem with this post, I have a problem with guys like Matt that are complete douchebags to people and think they are gods gift to banshee. I've seen Matt help people out big time, but more than often he's bashing someone or acting like his shit don't stink. I've never seen reputable builders on this forum bashing people, have you? Then there are the guys like special blend 007 who are always kissing a sponsors ass and agree with anything they say. Im not really bothered I actually find funny and get a rise when I get people's blood to boil Over stupid shit.

Come on dude, you can't rant and whine for an entire paragraph and then put it off like nothing's wrong and its funny to you. You're showing both X chromosomes in all these teary-eyed "you can't say that" attitude littered posts. If you don't like it here google forums for women .

Oh and Matt, you made me that way!

Come on dude, you can't rant and whine for an entire paragraph and then put it off like nothing's wrong and its funny to you. You're showing both X chromosomes in all these teary-eyed "you can't say that" attitude littered posts. If you don't like it here google forums for women .

Oh and Matt, you made me that way!

Ok big tough guy I'll do that.

Haha Matt I was wrong your a great dude, you can be my knight in shining tinfoil. And as a consumer I have a right to pic and choose who I want to do bussiness with as well. Matt I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

I will never be on fire. I am better than fire. Fire couldn't hurt me. I am everything you inspire to be. Don't be bitter because you can't be as great as I.

Oh, and I enjoy reading your crying stories... :cheers:

I will never be on fire. I am better than fire. Fire couldn't hurt me. I am everything you inspire to be. Don't be bitter because you can't be as great as I.

Oh, and I enjoy reading your crying stories... :cheers:

Yes! You are confirming that everything I'm saying is the truth. Your right I wish I could be as great as you are. However I would never be able to live up to the hype