New bottom end

I just payed 1394 dollars to HJR... I got a 4 mill crank, ported, bore and hone, Chariot head, pistons and rings.. and a new tranny bearing...

Add vforce3 reeds. 194 dollars on ebay

add timing plate. 50 dollars

add a carb rebuild kit 25 bucks.. (Always good to rebuild carbs :P)

You just got yourself a brand new 4 mill motor, complete with everything you need for under 1700 dollars.. My god.. How can you be "Okay" with spending that kind of money on a motor when you can get it from a site sponsor that does nothing but build banshee motors for a living..

Realistically, think shipping.

$30 bucks for a good plastic box to ship it, get it at walmart or wherever

$140 to ship both ways (Approx., depending on location)

$1700 for the parts

$labor, which from a site sponsor is rediculously cheap

You'd save CLOSE to a grand.. and that's IF you went with all the bolt ons, porting, etc. WELL over a grand if u just wanted a stock motor rebuilt without any extras. If you're making enough money to not worry about 1000 dollars then answer me this; Are you adopting? Please say yes..

Edited by figuare9

you can also just go and get your whole entire motor (even in pieces) and ship it to a site sponsor. they can assemble ALL of the motor for you and will guarentee their work. As for something that lasts......well that's up to your end when it comes to maintenance.

I've dealt with jeff from FAST and he is top notch.......hell they called to tell me that they recieved my cylinders and that jeff himself would call me the next day cause he was a little busy.....he wanted to talk to me personally so that he could get a grasp on what kind of riding and what type of port work would best suit my style. Well.....he called me 2 hours later........and i will tell you this.....he ported my motor to EXACTLY what i was looking for..... A BIG thanks to Jeff and all the people at FAST.

Also the plus side that you have when you go through one of our site sponsors.......they will damn near bend over backwards to help you if you have a problem.....even when it comes to tuning. Shit......jeff took time out of his day to help me dial my jetting in more after i sent him a picture of my plug chop while i was still up north and needing some help.

Ok so I'm wasting a grand by not shipping. I went in Friday and we talked about my options of parts and milling. He was going to find out better numbers, and hemmentioned something of checking out hot rod cranks. Im back from camping and goin in right now to hear more specific numbers. Thanks for the help