New bottom end

Hey hey... Long time member.... Only had my shee since last spring. Just came back from some dunes in Alberta and blew er up there.... No power band hard to start, and a ticking in the bottom end at idle. Brought it to my shop and he said it needs new bearings n some commprendo.... He told me 3000$ and he knows imminterested in a stroking it... My question is what kind of cranks n heads n pistons should I look into?? Lrd pipes, boysen reeds, no cages, motion pro torless kit, high flow impeller. Any advice all you vets... Might I add that I've dreamed bout banshees all my life and now I have one... Life is sweet... Even with a blown shee

for $3000 you can buy a nicely built stroker motor. i remember when I blew up my rm250 I was young and got the dealer discount. Guy quoted me $2500 i needed a new rod and a new piston with some gaskets.

Got a friend to do the work cost $250.

Good'ol Canadian dealership prices.

for $3000 you could have one of our site sponsors build you a motor that could be absolutely scary fast and alsmost stupid for a trail bike. Either way....if you buy a clymers manual you (or you and a friend if you have no mechanical abilities) can rebuild your bottom end.....its really not hard AT ALL.

but $3000 is absolutely freaking retarted to pay for a bottom end.

DON'T DO IT......For $3000 you can buy both of us a 421 serval cub set-up. Seriously as stated above buy a cylmers manual $20-$30 depending where you get it from. Then take half of that $3000 & buy you a 421 serval cub set-up. If that's too fast for you send your cylinders to a site sponsor & have then bore/hone & port them for your type of riding. Then buy a new crank from them, once you get to reading the cylmers & following the direction step by step. You will be glad you own a banshee cause there the easiest motor to build. JMO...Then you also would be glad you didn't pay $3000 for something so easy.

I have a friend that can do it but I don't want.... Also I should add it's already in the their shop... Ripped apart.... Moneys no issue guys I'm in Alberta oil... I just want no hassle of shipping stuff ... I just want my girl back and some advice on certain brands of cranks, pistons, and a

New head with some good domes for pumP gas....I shouldn't say

Moneys no issue... It always is but u know what I'm saying

Just a small town guy... I know this guys rippin me but I just wAnt it done right so shee'll last... I'm not completely green with mechanics but I don't have time to build it. Trust to ship it.. Nor trust for my punk buddy to put it together... Denying the fact he has a shee( never ripped it apRt yet) and he's a bombardier mech

Just a small town guy... I know this guys rippin me but I just wAnt it done right so shee'll last... I'm not completely green with mechanics but I don't have time to build it. Trust to ship it.. Nor trust for my punk buddy to put it together... Denying the fact he has a shee( never ripped it apRt yet) and he's a bombardier mech

Dude pay him his fee for diagnosing your problem and GET UR FRICKIN BIKE BACK FROM HIM!!!!! U can save SO MUCH money and know it's been done RIGHT instead of letting this guy ASS-RAPE U! Take it from me, I'm new to the banshee, but they are easy to work on. If you don't want to tear into the motor, just pull it out of the frame, box it up very carefully, and send it off to Herr Jugs, or some other BHQ sponsor, they will take care of you, you will save a lot of money, and it will br done right.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Since money is not a issue, and it seems you dont care about being raped.. You can kindly send me some cash to paypal at jon@staticxdesigns.com

Thanks in advance,

Ez

I have a friend that can do it but I don't want.... Also I should add it's already in the their shop... Ripped apart.... Moneys no issue guys I'm in Alberta oil... I just want no hassle of shipping stuff ... I just want my girl back and some advice on certain brands of cranks, pistons, and a

New head with some good domes for pumP gas....I shouldn't say

Moneys no issue... It always is but u know what I'm saying

i just spent $1700 on a 421 serval kit comes with crank pistons cylinders and head for that price i am 17 not much experience in motors i did it all my self no friends and it runs great no leaks or anything and its the best 1700 dollars you could prolly spend on a fourwheeler

Well it depends on what kind of work he is doing for 3,000? As far as parts go if you want it to haul ass get a hot rods 4 mill crank and put in it buy a cool head and an timing plate and a set of v-force 3 reeds and good pipes and put that baby together and it is going to haul ass. O and have your cylinders ported for the 4 mill also.

i started at 11 in the morning and fired it up at 8 at night the same day