Vitos Crank

Have someone go over the welds. I had 2 rides on the crank and i seperated. The welds broke on the pin. I wont buy again. I went with a hot rods on the replacement. I got ahold of Vito's and they said no warranty on the crank.

i wonder if viteos became a site sponsor how many people would change their minds about them kinda like trinty racing. as for their cranks i had two of them never had a problem with their welds. i'm going on 3yr on a +4 stock rod length crank right now from them.

They did fix the crank after our first incident with it and sent it back free of charge. After the second time my buddy said fuck it.

I don't think most people have changed their minds about Trinity as of yet. They just think it's a start that they have acknowledged a problem and are attempting to fix it.

Made or Assembled

Thats what im wondering...i'm betting assembled.

Most of these cranks are coming from the same overseas "vendors", then the buildershere have to do make whatever changes thet feel they need to do, re-assemble and sell them.

I dont have a problem with that ,,,as long as the builder is straight up about that fact. The site sponsors here are good about that and stand behind their products....wherever they came from.

Sponsor or not, junk is junk!!!!!! Do your research like your doing and the people on will help. Last weekend I had the weld break out of my 10 mil crank and basically shelled my motor except the clutch, stator side and tranny. It broke both cases and trashed the entire topend. Spend the extra bucks and save yourself a lot problems down the road.

You have a way with words loco, that's some funny shit right there :-)

X2 loco thats funny. but all i was sayin is that it seems everytime sombody post somthing about a motor it always say go to a site sponsor. Yes i agree they are good and helpfull, but they are not the only people that can build ,port,mod a trans, their are plenty of places that do a great job that peole hate on because they are not a BHQ site sponsor. and vitoes also found a problem with their product thats why they stopped plating their cyclinders so they are also trying to fix things.like trinty racing. To be honest i never used a site sponsor from here because i uasally find prices cheaper esle where, and evrything breaks sooner or later.

I would get a hold of Kevin at HJR for a crank. His cranks are made in the USA and very nice & he stands behind them.

his web site says they are assembled in usa.

vito's has fixed two problems for me free of charge. and bored my cyl for free to help me out.