Thoughts on Vforce 3?

I just picked up a set a few weeks ago to replace my stock ones that were warped. They made a huge differrence. A lot of guys use the chariot set up on smaller builds. Chariot says they make a few more horse then vf3s and they are a little cheaper. Btw the reeds and cages will only work with each other.

Well I was thinking about Boyesen Power Reeds, or a stock replacement, and of course Vforce.. but what kind of differences will I see? noticeable? or just another company claiming bolt on hp. Like I said, I've never been able to witness the difference between stock/vforce reeds myself.

I also heard that they wear fast.. How "Fast" is fast? What kind of life can I expect to get from them?

Edited by figuare9

Thanks for the replies. Last question..

I'm looking on ebay for these.. I find a bunch of vforce 3 delta "Packages" but I don't see any reed stops in them. . Are they just not including them? Do I need them as well? For instance here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NIB-Yamaha-Banshee-V-Force-III-Reeds-Reed-Cages-Assemb-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5192c32823QQitemZ350354614307QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I also see others with the reed stops.. I'll be the first to admit I have NO idea what I'm doing with reeds. 4 stroke kinda guy. Recently got into the whole 2 stroke thing.

I absolutely swear by them. The last set i actually purchased from Patrs deopt on ebay. On my stock shee i have FMF pipes virgin cylinders with wiseco pistons, cool head w 22 cc domes, V Force 3's and a timing advance and i smoke all my buddies with boysen or stocks and they have bore jobs oversize pistons and the same pipes. i also run them on my asphalt shee with a 421 cub motor.

The Banshee VF do not use reed stops. I think the pic you see on some of the listings are just a default pic and not the actual banshee model.

Thanks. Just because I'm curious, do you know why they don't use the reed stops? The stock reeds do, why not the VF 3?

Also, you guys have me set. Ordering them on Friday. Thanks