Stolen banshee

hey guys some guy just fucking stole my banshee. please let me know if anyone sees it. i went to go sell it in PA and the guy wanted to take it for a test spin and he just dipped. the cops didnt do shit and before i filed a report i shoulda just put it under my home insurance. this thing is my most pride possesion. im 16 and i put all my lifes savings into this thing. please let me know if aany of u guys live in PA thanks.:flush:

189408_1608904626425_1350482156_31270255_6557588_n.jpg

This kind of shit is becoming to common.

I restore bikes as a hobby. Whenever someone wants to test drive I make sure they leave an ID or at least the keys to there car.

Sorry for you loss & I really hope you get it back.

Troy

hopefully you get this back man...NEVER let someone test ride something without having the cash in hand for collateral. Enough dudes in PA ride, that if it isnt in pieces yet, someone will see it. Post a craiglist ad for a stolen banshee, and the guys name/phone #/ location etc...Some of that stuff looks pretty specific, so once its up for sale id start making inquisitive phone calls to the people selling it.

That sucks dude , Just the frickin balls of some a holes. Yeah its never a good idea to go alone , and not get some collateral as they go for a test drive . It blows that odds are the shee is being stripped for parts and what they aint gonna use will get tossed in the woods . BUT you know what the guy looks like , post an ad , you gotta have a vehicle description of what they were brought in . and how did they contact you? Use all that info to track them down !!! I'd like to see a company come out with a atv lojack device that isn't detectable , maybe buried in the frame and constantly sends a signal so it can be tracked down . If you can track a damn cell phone , it can be done ......

Good luck getting it back bro .

how did he steal it? did you meet him somewhere? did he walk to your house?

normally a person will come in a truck or have a vehicle with a trailer there if they are going to buy it.

just seems like they would have been some red flags thrown before a person would be able to take it for a test ride and steal it.

Ya this does seem a little wierd,you need to explain more of this situation,you say you have home insurance at 16?how does that work? Did he walk to meet you? Why were you selling your most prized possesion? Why did you just say PA,its a pretty big state.

If your banshee really did get ripped im sorry,but this is sounding a little fishy

hey guys some guy just fucking stole my banshee. please let me know if anyone sees it. i went to go sell it in PA and the guy wanted to take it for a test spin and he just dipped. the cops didnt do shit and before i filed a report i shoulda just put it under my home insurance. this thing is my most pride possesion. im 16 and i put all my lifes savings into this thing. please let me know if aany of u guys live in PA thanks.:flush:

189408_1608904626425_1350482156_31270255_6557588_n.jpg

that sucks i had mine stolen before but i found it got lucky and made them pay me money for nothing haha thats what they get

• 3 weeks later...

Having something stolen is always shitty, especially something as expensive as a quad. He drove by himself to meet some black dude who was interested in his quad. Huge red flag. Stereotypes are based on facts. The kid's dad should have at least gone with him.

I'd be checking ebay and all that stuff. Hopefully the kid has a title or had the vin recorded.

:headbang: x2

Having something stolen is always shitty, especially something as expensive as a quad. He drove by himself to meet some black dude who was interested in his quad. Huge red flag. Stereotypes are based on facts. The kid's dad should have at least gone with him.

I'd be checking ebay and all that stuff. Hopefully the kid has a title or had the vin recorded.