Slp performance packages

sebas1000

Hey has anybody heard any thing at all about the SLP perf. packages that consist of SLP Twin Pipes w/3 Degree Advance Key ,Performance Edition Porting w/Head Modification ,V-Force Delta 3 Reeds ,38mm Carbs . they claim that they get 80hp on pump gas with th 38mm carb. i would be interested for the kits just looking for any info at all good or bad or just anything could help me out thx

Yea, who is SLP? Website?

Home | Contact Us / Sales | Catalog Request 208-529-0244

Product Search

Categories

Engine Components

Exhaust Systems and Components

Intake and Fuel Systems

Polaris RZR

Power Packs

Snow Catalogs

Arctic Cat

Polaris

Ski-Doo

Yamaha

Other Catalogs

ATV / Motorcycle / UTV

Sales Flyer

Resources

Catalog Request

Instructions and Tuning Info

New & Exciting

Sales Flyer

Sales Information

Technical Information

Home > ATV / Motorcycle / UTV > Engine Components > Yamaha Banshee Performance Edition Package

Yamaha Banshee Performance Edition Package

Product Information:

Description Retail

SLP Twin Pipes #09-350 w/3 Degree Advance Key 599.00

Performance Edition Porting w/Head Modification (Labor Operation #15-5001) 425.00

V-Force Delta 3 Reeds #22-141 258.00

34mm Carb #14-276 ($117.19 each) 234.38

38mm Carbs #14-277 ($195.31 each) optional 390.62

Throttle Cable for 34mm or 38mm Carbs #14-278 61.50

Starting Line Products puts a whole new twist on Banshee performance, carrying their expertise to the ATV industry. These SLP Twin Pipes for the Banshee not only offer phenomenal peak horsepower, but provide an average 10 hp midrange increase over the next best competitor's pipe for a "Nn Compromise" combination. They give lightning fast acceleration with wicked top-end performance. Add our Performance Edition Porting, V-Force Delta 3 Reeds, SLP High Flow™ Intake Kit and 38mm Carbs and achieve 80 hp on pump fuel. Kit comes complete with tuning instructions, including jetting specs and gearing recommendations for ultimate rider satisfaction. Please inquire for more information.

"Setting the World's Performance Standards"

80 HP on pump gas without a stroker crank? <_< OK...whatever. Pipes make 10 more than the nearest competitors pipe in the mid? :rolleyes: Do they have a dyno to back up all these promises? I would stick with a site sponser.

• 4 weeks later...

10 midrange horsepower over other pipes.So I guess just putting these pipes on you would gain 20 hp.Would like to see what other builders have to say about this.Hard to beleive!

10 midrange horsepower over other pipes.So I guess just putting these pipes on you would gain 20 hp.Would like to see what other builders have to say about this.Hard to beleive!

They say "10 HP over the next best competitors pipe"..............so what pipes are they comparing theirs too? I would bet CPI or Shearers would out run those IMO.

SLP makes good snowmobile shit. I've been buying stuff from them for awhile.

http://www.startinglineproducts.com/

This is what hes talking about.

http://www.startinglineproducts.com/catalog.cfm?pageID=detail&catalogID=1&catID=51&productID=648

i agree. they make GREAT snowmobile pipes and i would ASSUME that they would have put that same quality into their banshee pipes. i always wanted to try them, but could get other pipes for less, so i went for the route that saved me $$$. i run the SLP pipes on my yamaha viper sled and they absolutely rock. strongest pipes on the market for a viper.

SLP's based out of Idaho Falls, ID. I almost went to work for them years ago. They do make great products for the snowmobiles and I'd assume they put some r&d into their atv products as well, but I haven't personally tried their banshee package or pipes out. I must add though that a 10hp gain over the "next closest competitors pipe" is a pretty bold claim. I would really like to know what other pipes they tested as well.

-Brandon

from what i have heard from well know, well respected, banshee builders that actually have a dyno the pipes are what they say they are an excellent low midrange well suited high rev pipe.. they have the lowend to bring an overported motor back to rideable again and thats doing a LOT!

whats bad is the company has NO advertising ( besides the company webb site) no ebay offerings, and no real backing of the product. soooo they are just unheard of in this day and age of internet forums and other webb based selling.

its a shame

• 3 years later...