how is k&t for porting

bansheemandan

I've heard they do great work.

I would suggest hitting up a site sponsor on here to do your porting. You have my word you won't be disappointed with anyone of them.

I had Wildcard Racing port my bike and there work is like no other.

Any site sponsor will kick ass though....WILDCARD RACING, HJR, FAST, M&M, REDLINE, PASSION...ETC.

-Zach

K&T does good work, but be prepared to wait a while to get your stuff back. If someone calls them up wanting a big dollar setup, they just bumped in line ahead of you. If you want fast turnaround and some awesome ported stock cylinders, give kevin at Herr Jugs racing a call. He does some great work and his work is very competitive with other builders in the industry.

there you go doing that again!!!

K+T is good at what they do BUT of course you better know what you want some of the porting i have seen from them i wasnt impressed for what it cost then others looked very nice. ( most were big $$$ builds?) just cause the bike has the K+T logo on the juggs, dosent mean its a fully all out built K+T bike. one of the coolest bikes i ever rode was a stock cyl 350cc they did it had a LOT done to the inside and the numbers on it were saposed NO NO's these days. on alky and shears among other stuff it was a blast to ride..

i have seen 3 K+T cubs everyone looked differnt

most seemed very simple in the work done and the port numbers didnt change much port #'s on a cub are pretty spot on anyways,.,.

then there was the NOS light rider cub that had some material gone very thin in the transfers and trans tunnel...

i have seen some pretty sweet idears with stock cylinders and what was done to them and in all honetly in my mind i felt some of it was art> I'LL see if i can find the pictures..

• 1 month later...

K&T is in the top 3 when it comes to port work. My all time favorite banshee ive ever had was my K&T 4mil, stupid power for a stock cylinder 4 mil.

k&t done mine, but i have no passes on it yet. whatever you do, dont call rdz. we called and they act like they didnt want our business. they said they stopped working on cubs, only dmxs. but whatever floats their boat.

well as far as rdz i just got my 7mm eliminator cylinders from him and i ran against a k&t 7mm cub and we went back and forth running each other this weekend street racing....only reason y he is not working on cubs is bc he

has his own cylinders (eliminator) competiing against cubs.