how is k&t for porting

bansheemandan

well as far as rdz i just got my 7mm eliminator cylinders from him and i ran against a k&t 7mm cub and we went back and forth running each other this weekend street racing....only reason y he is not working on cubs is bc he

has his own cylinders (eliminator) competiing against cubs.

Now that's not the fulllllllll truth why RDZ doesn't do cubs :rotflmao:

But if he has his cylinders running like that, then that's sweet.

Now that's not the fulllllllll truth why RDZ doesn't do cubs :rotflmao:

But if he has his cylinders running like that, then that's sweet.

LOL I hear u onthe fullllll truth....but that his business.....and sweet it is on how good these eliminator cylinders are running.....I will get some track numbers on it this weekend for sure......

im a 250pd rider with a plus 12 no bar and was running against a K&t 7mm cub wit a plus 10 and bar and he weighs 50lbs less than i do on the street ....my

dyno numbers were on here somewhere i will have to repost them

LOL I hear u onthe fullllll truth....but that his business.....and sweet it is on how good these eliminator cylinders are running.....I will get some track numbers on it this weekend for sure......

im a 250pd rider with a plus 12 no bar and was running against a K&t 7mm cub wit a plus 10 and bar and he weighs 50lbs less than i do on the street ....my

dyno numbers were on here somewhere i will have to repost them

That is quite impressive. Where do you race? I'll be moving to the Alvarado area in May, not many dunes or sand to ride in down there :rotflmao:

That is quite impressive. Where do you race? I'll be moving to the Alvarado area in May, not many dunes or sand to ride in down there :rotflmao:

dont know any sand or dunes.....but plenty of asphalt tracks around here....lol u may be converting that bad boy over to asphalt 1/8 mile racing

u have texas raceway, dallas raceway , redline race way and if u want to get gutta we have yellowbelly dragway....u have plenty of choices in

asphalt racing around here....if there is any sand around here i wouldnt know anything about it...unless u want to go to oklahoma!