pwk28 parts

rocz

Ya either you know how to ruin good parts, or you threw away good parts you moron. I work on shit everday, its my job.

I give up, Ive had more Intelligent interaction with piles of dirt.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright stuff is sent back out now stfu and gtfo so you can go back to talking to piles of dirt cus they want you more than anyone on here does

i still cant figure out why you would start a thread calling rocz a con artist and a "bad buyer". . . . some fuckin nerve you have..

you guys sell him junk, then run his name through the mud publicly for calling you out in private?

wheres the logic in that??

i still cant figure out why you would start a thread calling rocz a con artist and a "bad buyer". . . . some fuckin nerve you have..

you guys sell him junk, then run his name through the mud publicly for calling you out in private?

wheres the logic in that??

I'm with you..Sounds kinda messed up. Shoulda sent it all back for refund though..Oh well..Better luck next time.

I wish her bitch ass boyfriend was in the same room as me

look dude you need to chill out. i talked to her husband and i am pretty sure he is going to refund you your money. you need to save what face you can and stop disrespecting his wife by calling her a cunt. i don't give a fuck if she send you a bag of dog shit for 150 bucks, there is no need in what you said. i got a feeling you would tuck tail and run like a chickenshit if he was in the same room.

get your money back and get that ricer pos banshee out of here. who the fuck takes the shocks off and takes a picture of their banshee?

btw i could go out to the shop and post pic's of ripped boots right now.... probably the whole reason you bought hers because yours was ripped..... i haven't seen a pic of the reeds anywhere either... hmm

look dude you need to chill out. i talked to her husband and i am pretty sure he is going to refund you your money. you need to save what face you can and stop disrespecting his wife by calling her a cunt. i don't give a fuck if she send you a bag of dog shit for 150 bucks, there is no need in what you said. i got a feeling you would tuck tail and run like a chickenshit if he was in the same room.

get your money back and get that ricer pos banshee out of here. who the fuck takes the shocks off and takes a picture of their banshee?

btw i could go out to the shop and post pic's of ripped boots right now.... probably the whole reason you bought hers because yours was ripped..... i haven't seen a pic of the reeds anywhere either... hmm

Ps

I could care less about any of the other stuff I wanted a good usable set of carbs out of the deal. But if they want to get into a pissing match about how im trying to scam them I'm going to bring up the fact that the other parts were junk too.

Ps

I could care less about any of the other stuff I wanted a good usable set of carbs out of the deal. But if they want to get into a pissing match about how im trying to scam them I'm going to bring up the fact that the other parts were junk too.

where do i mail a set of perfect boots? have pic's of the reeds? i may have a set if the one's you got were in fact junk.... i even have a ton of carb parts. i can send all this, but i have a feeling you don't need it. your just trying to get some free shit.

where do i mail a set of perfect boots? have pic's of the reeds? i may have a set if the one's you got were in fact junk.... i even have a ton of carb parts. i can send all this, but i have a feeling you don't need it. your just trying to get some free shit.

Get over yourself dude why are you jumping my shit, I told him numerous times I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF THE OTHER PARTS, I WANT A GOOD USABLE SET OF CARBS, and their not usable I did that because I was trying to be a decent person and keep something like this from happening. The fact are that the carbs were missing parts a lot more than just the idle adjuster screw like the auction said, and somehow I'm to blame wtf are you smoking