pwk28 parts

rocz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention you got gaskets and all the mounting hardware.

Yeah the only thing that is usable. You are a moron, how did the intakes get cracked in the mail maybe ill ask my mail man if he has a banshee maybe he put them on his banshee and rode it around and cracked them. Thats the only way i can see them being like this if they were good when they were sent out. I never asked for her to buy a new carb you dipshit their was a single used carb for sale for $50 not a new one. Do you have a hard time understanding this since its not drawn out in bright colored crayon. Pleas tell me where i ever once asked for you to buy me a new carb

Edited by rocz

Rocz you are the dumbest price of shit that is on this Fucking forum! He has asked plenty of times if you want your money back all you have to do is put them back in the box tape it up and take it to the post office and give them the address as to where it is to be sent, I know it sounds simple that's probably because it is! But because you obviously either can't read or just don't understand plain English this whole concept of return the shit seems hard for you to grasp! I am sick and tired of you being a little bitch! And that is not what those intakes looked like so you must have been a huge dumbass when trying to put the carbs in them or something, i don't know how you managed to Fuck them up but of course I'm not fluent in Fucking retard! Those reeds were fine as well you had to of dropped them in the dirt and are now blaming us, moron! I'm sick of dealing with your prick Ass, now do I resend the shit or are you returning ALL of my shit? Answer my question or I'm done trying to make you Fucking happy!

Edited by wannashee20

Rocz you are the dumbest price of shit that is on this Fucking forum! He has asked plenty of times if you want your money back all you have to do is put them back in the box tape it up and take it to the post office and give them the address as to where it is to be sent, I know it sounds simple that's probably because it is! But because you obviously either can't read or just don't understand plain English this whole concept of return the shit seems hard for you to grasp! I am sick and tired of you being a little bitch! And that is not what those intakes looked like so you must have been a huge dumbass when trying to put the carbs in them or something, i don't know how you managed to Fuck them up but of course I'm not fluent in Fucking retard! Those reeds were fine as well you had to of dropped them in the dirt and are now blaming us, moron! I'm sick of dealing with your prick Ass, now do I resend the shit or are you returning ALL of my shit? Answer my question or I'm done trying to make you Fucking happy!

Ok you fat whore put the big dildo back in your hands and back up your fat ass, you don't sound like such a cunt that way. I already put most of your shit in the trash where you should of put it instead of trying to sell it on ebay. Could you or anyone tell me how a intake gets cracked like this from putting the carb in wrong. Cuz thats not what happened, the motor is laying in the back ground not even together. Your reeds were curled and starting to come apart on one cage the other set was ok looking. Non of this would of been a big deal if the carbs were usable, but their missing shit that cant be bought thats all i really wanted i could of cared less about the rest of the junk you sent if. Go a head and keep my money you two must need it way more than me if your selling shit like this, I didn't start this topic to get into a pissing match with you two, as defensive as you two have been it really shows a what kinda people you two are. Live and learn. send the rest of the shit that somehow didn't make it the first time so i can be done wit the both of you.

I don't know how i can elaborate anymore on the reeds when a reed is old and junk it starts to curl up and not lay flat and delaminate. I would send this crap back but like i said most of its is in landfill by now. I know its not crayon but these are bright colors does this help you understand?? I told you when i talked to you that the only thing i cared about was the carbs, $150 was a good deal for them with or without the the other junk but when one of them is junk that makes it not much of a deal. MY dealer cost on these carbs is right around $170 for a new one that makes this not much of a deal. I don't expect you to understand any of this but I hope these pretty colors give you something nice to look at.

Boise I don't understand why you posted that dumb ass shit other than the fact it just shows how much of a fuck tard you are. Really, get a life go ride off a cliff you dipshit.

Learn how to read you ass clown. This is the Jetting and Exhaust Forum, take your bitch ass complaints to the buyer feedback section.

Go kick rocz

Learn how to read you ass clown. This is the Jetting and Exhaust Forum, take your bitch ass complaints to the buyer feedback section.

Go kick rocz

Congrats you have just made it a three way tie for the dumbest people on the planet. I didn't start this topic to get into a bitching match with anyone i started it to get some answers about some carbs. And carbs and jetting kinda go hand in hand. I thought this might be a good place to get some answers. Are you done making a ass of yourself yet or are you going to keep coming back with even dumber shit and less help.

Papa your the one who jumped on here talking all kinds of shit. My main problem is not with the reeds, not with the reed spacers, not with the cracked intake boots, not with the sweet bolts and gaskets. All of that stuff can be replaced. I told you i don't know how many times i didn't care about any of the other stuff. Yeah its shitty that its junk but I simply wanted the carbs and wanted them to be usable. After I pulled them out of the carb cleaner is when I noticed the tube was missing, that was my bad I should of looked them over better before they sat in their a week. I should of held on to the shit I tossed but at that point i didn't care about that stuff. That tube that is missing makes that carb Junk, that's not my opinion that's what the guy at Sudco said when I talked with him about the carb. I'm done going back and forth with cheep shots with you and others on this matter its not solving anything. I'm not trying to run your name in the ground your doing that on your own. Either send out the stuff that was missing form the carbs that you have, or send my money back plus what its going to cost to ship them back and Ill send you what i have left back. Its your call I don't care, I have better thing to do than sit here going back in forth and not getting anywhere.

Yeah I'm the moron because I can tell the difference between junk parts and good parts. From the looks of the crap you selling your the one who needs to get as far away from mechanical things. Grow up

Yeah I'm the moron because I can tell the difference between junk parts and good parts. From the looks of the crap you selling your the one who needs to get as far away from mechanical things. Grow up

Ya either you know how to ruin good parts, or you threw away good parts you moron. I work on shit everday, its my job.