pwk28 parts

rocz

Ok i got a used set of 28mm pwk's a couple weeks ago off ebay. sounded like a good deal at the time like it always does. Come to find out the the carbs were missing just about everything under the float bowl and the rest of the crap reeds, intakes, all junk. The biggest problem is that one of the little brass tubes that is pressed in the main body and goes down into the float bowl is gone. Can you buy the tube or should i just trash the carb and move on??

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i called around and you cant buy the tube. Does anyone have a parts carb laying around. I also want to thank wannashee20 and papa smurf49319 for the good fucking on these carbs, i got them off of ebay from wannashee20 along with a set of miss matched reeds cracked intake boots no main jets no pilots a missing needle jet. So for my money I got one carb that i can use a set of reed spacers and cross over tube. I would try to avoid these two if you see them selling anything.

Well i called around and you cant buy the tube. Does anyone have a parts carb laying around. I also want to thank wannashee20 and papa smurf49319 for the good fucking on these carbs, i got them off of ebay from wannashee20 along with a set of miss matched reeds cracked intake boots no main jets no pilots a missing needle jet. So for my money I got one carb that i can use a set of reed spacers and cross over tube. I would try to avoid these two if you see them selling anything.

wow dude fuck you. I tried making this right for you multiple times. Called you and even sent shit out to you. I even o

Fferd you your money back and you never wrote back. Please explain to me how all the rest of the stuff is garbage. It was all in great shape and came off from a good running bike.

Oh and your mains pilots and needle jet got sent back for extra postage. They just got back today. I offerd your money back and you never responded. I admitted it was my bad for not checking under the bowls before she sold them. I tried making it right for you over and over. Anyways I have bought and sold plenty on here and there's many that will vouch for me. Some people just expect used parts to be like brand fucking new. I've bought plenty of carbs with no jets and them and ya it sucks ass. I have those cming in the mail to you

Ok how the fuck don't you see this huge crack in the intake. This is really something i want to put on a fresh rebuilt motor. It has been almost two weeks since she said that stuff went out your telling me it took that long for them to return it to you because you somehow didnt put enough postage on it, seams a little hard to believe. You can't tell me that you wouldn't be alittle upset if you would of got these carbs and all this shit was fucked up and junk. When the auction says all other parts included i would expect them to have everything in them, but i guess thats just me. I didn't expect any of this stuff to me like new but i expected it to all be somewhat usable witch most of is not.

junkbansheeintake2.jpgjunkbansheeintake3.jpg

Edited by rocz

Boise I don't understand why you posted that dumb ass shit other than the fact it just shows how much of a fuck tard you are. Really, get a life go ride off a cliff you dipshit.

Dude the shit just showed back up yesterday and is on its way back out. You have my number you coulda called me anytime. I don't get how you say there junk. I got pilots and mains coming to you. The only thing a matter with those carbs is the one brass piece that I had no clue about. I've. Offerd your money back time and time again. Must be you think you got a decent deal and you did. So shut the fuck up otherwise. You send me a link and expect my girlfreind to buy you a new carb. Your fucking nuts. Like I said your shits in the mail. As far as the intakes they were never cracked like that. The crossover tube is stock and in great shape. I sent you reed spacers that were in great shape carbon petals on stock cages that had no holes wernt freyed and were all outta the same packages (not mismatched). What else would you like from me. I admitted it was my bad for not checking them before she put them on ebay. I made zero money from this and was just trying to help make this right. If you'd like I can snap a picture of that letter tonight for proof. I was surprised when it showed back up after a week. I just want ya to be happy andb have a sweet runnin shee. Like I said if ya want your 150 back ill buck up for it and send it to ya. But I'm not gonna buy you another carb.