pwk28 parts

rocz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look dude you need to chill out. i talked to her husband and i am pretty sure he is going to refund you your money. you need to save what face you can and stop disrespecting his wife by calling her a cunt. i don't give a fuck if she send you a bag of dog shit for 150 bucks, there is no need in what you said. i got a feeling you would tuck tail and run like a chickenshit if he was in the same room.

get your money back and get that ricer pos banshee out of here. who the fuck takes the shocks off and takes a picture of their banshee?

btw i could go out to the shop and post pic's of ripped boots right now.... probably the whole reason you bought hers because yours was ripped..... i haven't seen a pic of the reeds anywhere either... hmm

are you the fucking bhq admin? fuck no your a regular member so stop giving orders to people ya fucking e-badass ur a asshole dude you really know how to piss people off

I don't know why you want to group me into the same category as her or papa, I tried to work things out with the two them with out going public. But if you want to be like that that's your call, no skin off my back. I'm here to learn and share. If someone is selling crap like this people need to know, sorry I had to be the bearer of bad news. Its been a good lesson to myself.

HAHA, okay I'm done trolling. Its just.... well, its hard to log on to BHQ and read about cry babies and then expect me to treat them like intelligent intellectuals. Although, I've gained a sliver of knowledge from this. I will NEVER consider purchasing or selling parts to you or wannashee.

lol your right but somtimes it makes for a decent read

Check out ROCZ extreme talentzzzzzz.

Hell at this point Id be happy if I could go out and do that. But don't you little boys worry about my suspension its on their now maybe when i get time ill put a new picture but for now ill leave it cuz phelps loves it so much

LOOK DOWN BUDDY THIS ONES ALL FOR YOU MY NEW BUDDY PHELPS

Edited by rocz

are you the fucking bhq admin? fuck no your a regular member so stop giving orders to people ya fucking e-badass ur a asshole dude you really know how to piss people off

stfu idiot. lord knows you would jump into a bad seller/buyer thread. am i a admin? no i don't need to be to spot idiots that shouldn't be allowed on the internet. you take your shitty parts and go visit rocz and see if you two can build a bike worth riding.

350 you really want me to get started on those pos yellow shock you want 60 for? or the handle bars that sell for 25 on fleabay? how about the carbs that need all kinds of attention that you want 200 for?

maybe when rocz gets his money back he can buy your carbs and work on those for 200 instead of spending 20 to get his working... lmao

btw rocz do you have a link to the ebay listing that ended? i would like to read the item description.....

stfu idiot. lord knows you would jump into a bad seller/buyer thread. am i a admin? no i don't need to be to spot idiots that shouldn't be allowed on the internet. you take your shitty parts and go visit rocz and see if you two can build a bike worth riding.

there ya go again lil baby phelps was called out so now hes going to be dr phelps and work this out now! your a piece of shit phelps

350 you really want me to get started on those pos yellow shock you want 60 for? or the handle bars that sell for 25 on fleabay? how about the carbs that need all kinds of attention that you want 200 for?

maybe when rocz gets his money back he can buy your carbs and work on those for 200 instead of spending 20 to get his working... lmao

btw rocz do you have a link to the ebay listing that ended? i would like to read the item description.....

Yeah here ya go and a little extra for ya your "special" is so many ways http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270682713292&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

haha.jpg

Please do tell where i can buy the tube that's missing from the carb for $20 that cant be bought without buying a carb if you can show me a place I can take care of this for $20 Ill buy it and forget this all happened

Edited by rocz