pwk28 parts

rocz

wanashee20 and her boyfriend didnt fuck up buy sending him junk...?

wanashee20 didnt fuck up by then starting a thread about rocz, making up a bunch of bs and calling him a con artist when she was in the wrong?

you didnt fuck up by coming in here acting like a maniac step father who runs the place, blindly defending someone who clearly sold junk and tried to lie about it until pics surfaced?

weather or not he accepted a refund, has nothing to do with them selling him junk, lying about it, and throwing shit on his name publicly before he even called them out in public.

129022912776863679.jpg

good thread though

i started in after i was told by both ppl , a refund was offered. you might want to check yourself. once i found that he pretty much denied the refund is when i switched sides. i was actually on rocz side until he continued to talk bad about the seller after a refund was offered. obviously they told him it had no main jets and even mailed him some to make him happy. again make sure you have the facts son.... and no gender based treatment was given. unlike you i don't run around trying to pick up married women in bad relationships (not that they have a bad one, i wouldn't know) by coming to their rescue. i could gives a shit less who the seller is. they tried to make it right and the buyer didn't play ball.

the brass tube could be in the bottom of your cleaner tank... you may want to check.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started in after i was told by both ppl , a refund was offered. you might want to check yourself. once i found that he pretty much denied the refund is when i switched sides. i was actually on rocz side until he continued to talk bad about the seller after a refund was offered. obviously they told him it had no main jets and even mailed him some to make him happy. again make sure you have the facts son....

the brass tube could be in the bottom of your cleaner tank... you may want to check.

Yeah i checked. Didn't you read in the other post when he said she assured me they were in their or can't you read. You jumped to the wrong side of this one and have made a ass of yourself and its too late for you to come back without looking like a complete tool.

Yeah i checked. Didn't you read in the other post when he said she assured me they were in their or can't you read. You jumped to the wrong side of this one and have made a ass of yourself and its too late for you to come back without looking like a complete tool.

only guy in here that looks like a tool is the one that needed a entire website to find him a bowl vent tube. lmao

again this was a ebay transaction and you didn't even file a case against them. now that's retarded. i would have opened a case even if the seller was responding just to make sure i was going to get my money back. then again i wouldn't have thrown parts away like a retard.

again did you screen the bottom of your parts cleaner bucket?

Yes i did you fuck tard. Time for you to get off here you just look like a jack ass now What about them saying two different things in the other topic i posted a link to. If you want to keep sticking up for some scammers go ahead. Its funny how they wont post anything up here they just made you their bitch and your looking like a jack ass now

Edited by rocz

Rocz if you can find a place that sells that piece and get me the part number I will buy it and send it your way and if this shit doesn't get sent back to me again it should be in your mailbox by Friday, otherwise I'm Gunna rip someone at my post office a new one! Those parts that you say are junk did not leave my house that way! And your earlier post I'm not refunding you anymore because I don't want part of what I sold and you say you threw half of it away.

800phelps I appreciate your honesty and I second your statements about us never knowing each other. You are alright in my book! :)

Rocz if you can find a place that sells that piece and get me the part number I will buy it and send it your way and if this shit doesn't get sent back to me again it should be in your mailbox by Friday, otherwise I'm Gunna rip someone at my post office a new one! Those parts that you say are junk did not leave my house that way! And your earlier post I'm not refunding you anymore because I don't want part of what I sold and you say you threw half of it away.

800phelps I appreciate your honesty and I second your statements about us never knowing each other. You are alright in my book! :)

Im sorry but they had to maybe it was a honest mistake on your part not looking stuff over well enough IDK but the pictures are of what i pulled out of the box, I told papa

that I we were cool as long as the the carbs were good Ill be looking for the parts in the mail. I did fuck up by tossing that stuff but it was really no good and no point to keep it around. I never expected this to turn into something like this after me and him talked on the phone. Mistakes were made on both sides of this issue.

wow this shit is getting way outta hand. I have said since day one it was my bad for not pulling the float bowls off and looking under them. I spoke with you on the phone and told you right over the phone what i thought about reeds and boots, that they were fine and that we would send the shit out. So we sent you the needle jet, and some mains. They came back return because of not enough postage, we then went threw this battle and now sent them back out!!!!!!!!!!

We offerd your money back, i did over the phone also, and you said no worrys that all you wanted was the stuff. Like i said i dont sell shit, it was my bad for not pulling the float bowls off. Like i said it blows dick when you get no pilots and mains when you buy carbs of ebay, it happened to us, but no big deal we had to fine tune the bike anyways so i went down to the local cycle shop and picked up an assortment. Long story short is we had no problem sending your money back, and about 2 weeks later you start sounding like you want to consider getting your money back but only want to send the carbs back, that is bullshit. I was happy that you won the carbs on ebay when i saw your response back, you could tell i was, that is because i wanted someone to get this good deal and have a hell of a good running shee! Im sorry about the shit under the bowls missing, and we have been telling you the whole time that it is coming, just had trouble in the mail. Im glad phelp stepped in and helped you along with finding that tube, also again there was ABSOULTLY no problems with the reeds and or intake boots, they were not cracked and the reeds were carbon petals on stock cages that were in great shape, so i have absoulutly no clue why he thinks there junk.

Again im sorry, ive bought and sold lots of stuff on here and never had a problem either way, i hope everyone sees how long ive been on this site and realizes that in no way would i want to be affilited with selling junk and have tried my hardest this whole time to make rocz happy. I live eat and sleep banshees and love to talk about them and the hq is the first site i visit everytime i log on.

Cody

Edited by papa_smurf49319

are you blind?

22 Bowl Vent Pipe W9404-40090

By the way it I called CPW today and this bowl vent pipe #22 your say is the brass tube that is missing is just a peace of of rubber hose you fucking moron he also said that you cant buy that tube and you can't just buy a main body you have to buy a new carb. SO thats two more people that say your talking out of your ass. Maybe you need to put down the bowl or pipe or bong what ever you smoke your crack out of you fucking tool.

wow! really?!? i hope this girls husband is a few thousand miles away from you.

This is kinda funny and not wanting to start more shit but I think I would be able to handle this on my own if me and him were in the same room all papa would have to do is sit back and narrate the boxing match trying not to snicker, lol But yes we are quite a ways away from eachother.

This is kinda funny and not wanting to start more shit but I think I would be able to handle this on my own if me and him were in the same room all papa would have to do is sit back and narrate the boxing match trying not to snicker, lol But yes we are quite a ways away from eachother.

Yeah maybe i could return the fucking i got. I'm over this, with you as long as i get the parts you sent out again i have another member who has the tube he pulled out of a carb for me so ill be able to make them work.

now shes just trying to stir the pot... disappears and lets her man do all the explaining for her, then when its all settled down, comes back and starts some shit , what the fuck is wrong with girls like that!?

shes the type that will start a fight with a guy at a bar, then go run and get her boyfriend to "beat you up".... i think your first assessment of her earlier in the thread was correct

Really? Enough! No need for any more shit!