2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go so freakin' bad but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to go....... :( I haven't ridden my 'shee in over a year. I still haven't fixed the shift problem on it yet. My best bet would be that I would know whether I can go or not a week before the event. I have Razr front and rear tires. Will those work?

I want to go so freakin' bad but I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to go....... :( I haven't ridden my 'shee in over a year. I still haven't fixed the shift problem on it yet. My best bet would be that I would know whether I can go or not a week before the event. I have Razr front and rear tires. Will those work?

Im bringing an extra set without rims.

I will bring my Sand Sharks on rims if someone needs to borrow a set...

My new paddles and fronts will be here monday, I'm wanting to go bad, but money's so damn tight. I hate that companies can wait 60-90 days to pay contractors, so if i do make it i'll be sleeping in the truck, which isn't a big deal.

I'm more worried because I haven't touched my motor yet, been fixing the front end from where the guy who had it before me decided diamond j was a good idea. I know I'll be a joke out there with all you guys and your modded out Shee's. I've only had mine a few months and love it to death so I don't want to be known as "the guy on the shit-pile"

Hell I've never even been on sand before to top it off.....

No kidding! We all jsut go out there to have fun and hang out! Lots of us take pride in our rides and a lot of us have been doing it for a while. But the truth of it is, we all started some where. And as long as there is a Banshee HQ there are gonna be guys that have been around awhile and guys that are just starting. Doesn't matter to any of us where in that range you fall.

Come one come all, it's the group of people that show up that make the trip what it is!

We'll be on the 2nd hill behind LSPS. Won't be able to miss us, there will be at least a couple of Banshee HQ banners up.

SP