2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO.. stock cylinders are more impressive and show the true talents of the builder/tuner. Cubs are fast out of the box with no work. Anyone else feel this way? or am I alone.. lol

i agree Shayne.....its not super hard to make some of them cubs fast....not sayin there slow by anymeans.

but it is nice to be on a 350 and in front of some of the bigger motors... :notworthy:

421 cubs are fast out the box cause the numbers are all there

it takes talent to make a smaller or larger cc motor work as good you have to actually do some port work.. then to get the same motor not to bog or carry a fat dude is even more..

i replied to the SRP post i feel thats a atvdragracers "event"!!!

man i hope it all works out this "event" is quickly becoming the ATV DUNE event of the year

I agree bobby, I'm not saying cubs are slow. But with any cub, you pretty much know what your gonna get out of the box. Even the small motors are going start you in the 60-70hp range not being well setup. I've seen 10mil cubs run like a bat out of a hell out of the box with custom domes. I know the big cheetahs and stuff need a lil more work.. but at that point.. the expectations are pretty high for a 500+cc build. To see stock cylinders running along side the bigger aftermarket cylinders is more impressive to me.

IMO.. stock cylinders are more impressive and show the true talents of the builder/tuner. Cubs are fast out of the box with no work. Anyone else feel this way? or am I alone.. lol

Absolutely Shayne. I love to get out there with my stock cyl and race with some of the faster bikes. Mine is by no means close to the fast stockers out there, but then again, it's a duner with a plush suspension set up on gas. It sure is a blast to ride though!

SP

all this 350cc talk and u guys are gunna make me bring my 350 dragger...

id love to see how it compares .. if a fat guy on a 350 is even close to the bigger bikes.....wow hahahah

why would you want to leave any bike at home!! bring them all.

plus when you are fat and ride a lil cc motor noone believes you anyways.

why would you want to leave any bike at home!! bring them all.

plus when you are fat and ride a lil cc motor noone believes you anyways.

very true cam, thats what people do to my race cars..... i say its only a 632ci bbc, they say its 800+ci lol

must be a fat guy thing.

My thoughts are, if you've got one bring it or don't say anything about while we're there. Nobody wants to hear any bull shit about how bad the one I left at home is.

Can I get an amen brotha's.

Here's another thought leave your slow shit at home so you have room to bring the fast one.

Hell yeah! Amen to that!

SP

My thoughts are, if you've got one bring it or don't say anything about while we're there. Nobody wants to hear any bull shit about how bad the one I left at home is.

Can I get an amen brotha's.

Here's another thought leave your slow shit at home so you have room to bring the fast one.

So if I leave the slow shit at home... What do you expect me to bring? shrug03.gif

Tragically, I had my bike setup better than last year and I was looking to upset some larger motors...... I wont have it this year so I will be watching from the sidelines, or Ill be out playing in my duner all day... OR I will be at camp drinking with Hartley... LOL