v force reeds

Jtw

i have a set of v force reeds for a banshee i bought at the beginning of the month from fast-fibers(member here) that i cant use, i have a t-rex head and apparently i should have done some research before i bought these reeds from him. my t-rex head uses yz250 reed cages. i have not mounted these reeds up, but was told they are in perfectly working order. "fast" if you read this please chime in. 120 shipped

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee461/o0iceman0o1/v%20force%20reeds/

Edited by Jtw

i have a set of v force reeds for a banshee i bought at the beginning of the month from fast-fibers(member here) that i cant use, i have a t-rex head and apparently i should have done some research before i bought these reeds from him. my t-rex head uses yz250 reed cages. i have not mounted these reeds up, but was told they are in perfectly working order. "fast" if you read this please chime in. 120 shipped

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee461/o0iceman0o1/v%20force%20reeds/

sold if u a paypal account if there vforce 3

Edited by jacko214

To be honest guys I don't know if they are regular , or two's. I know if it was a three it would have a 3 written on it. These just say v force reed valve sytem on them. I never asked the member I bought them from because I just wanted new reeds.

just concered about the reeds pictured cause I have a set that looks just like them & we're told that they we're VF2's. Anybody know whats the difference in performance or anything far as having the regular ,2's or 3's? :confused: