yfz conversion fix

Darthwall

i THINK i WANT TO CHIME IN HEAR.. most of the people on this forum are not pro level rider so. fuck your high end suspension.. I have the yfz shit, (ya it has some major bump steer and inst right) but the money I saved I bought my boy a kx 65 to race HS on, and even with my cobbled front end I will make 98% of everyone I see at any riding area look just stupid if they try to keep up ,, why cause I can ride, why cause I practice . that's why I don't have 10,000 post.... I love seeing the guys with there 10,000 quads sitting and watching and kicking there tires... I rode a quad from the time I was 7 until I was 11 and it didn't even have shocks.... but seriously if you think you to have a set of custom lt axis shocks done up by Matt to be fast or enjoy to sport you dont.. I have a sick 265 R with all the after market shit and shocks done my Mark Baldwin ( don't get much better then that) and Im just as fast through the woods on my shee... so that being said unless your bombing your quad 80ft plus or hitting whoops 5th pinned the yfz set up is good.. it does however take a little more than the info posted to make it as good as it can get..

So is this your formula for a pro level racer?

Cobble together a yfz/banshee quad

Pracetice ALOT!

Spend a ridiculous amount of money on something by Mark Baldwin(even though you really got his 2nd best,maybe 3rd)

Still ride the banshee but don't bomb the quad or blitz the whoop sections?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And mark baldwins worse is better then any anyone on here's best..

I was going to ignore the previous comments about the Baldwins, but since you brought it up again, I'll comment on it.

You might be able to convince other people that Mark Baldwin had something to do with your suspension, but you will never be able to convince me. I have known the Baldwins LONG before Jason died. I was at Jason's funeral. Good luck trying to convince anyone who knows anything about the Baldwin's, that some guy from some little town in Kansas somehow convinced Mark Baldwin himself, to work on your shocks. Not going to happen. Outrageous claims get no where. I have been in the industry so long that there's not many people in this industry that I don't know... Name dropping won't get you anywhere.

Oh, and for what it's worth... anyone who buys a set new set of PEP shocks, has their suspension set up by Baldwin Motorsports off the shelf.

Yep that's it.. lol. I would ne we race my shee. And mark baldwins worse is better then any anyone on here's best.. I think you should take some college classes on comprehetion . Or maybe you just can't read.. that was a good one.. kudos buddy..

Yea..and this coming from someone who has an education like yourself. Do you purposely set yourself up for failure or does it come naturally?

I have worked on enough of baldwins bikes to know if your not a "pro" , your just running a cookie cutter.His cookie cutter is not half bad,but not even the Pro's get to keep their stuff. Its all property of Baldwin racing.Thats how he keeps his edge.

Edited by bigborebanshee

Wow.. you guys r some r cow boys.. and true idiots... enjoy your circle jerk fags... I know exactly what I have.

I believe I have an analogy that you can relate to, and there for, understand.

Accurately assuming you have a 4 inch cock, you pursue ways to improve this shortfall. You find someone selling dick pills for very cheap. The pills have no name, and were extra that he never used. He offers them to you for $200. You purchase them, and you take them that night. The next day, your cock has grown 50%! That's right Longrod, you now have a 6 inch dick and you are ecstatic. You figured brand new name brand pills are way too expensive ($500-$1000+), so you must have gotten a deal. You make yourself feel better by telling everyone you are an "A" class ass pounder. You honestly believe that your 6 inch cock can "compete" because you are so awesome at butt darts. Unfortunately, had you done some more research, you could have purchased name brand pills from the dude at your local gay bar for $300. Sure, they aren't direct from the lab. In fact, they are extras that the guy didn't use (just like the no name dick risers).

Later in the evening, you meet a handsome fellow named Lance. You two hit it off and head to the bedroom (or where ever else you fags do your thing). He whips out a 9" shlong. I mean, this thing puts yours to shame. You get defensive and start telling him how great you are with your cobbled up pecker. He laughs, because he knows that he can fuck you harder in your ass because his cock performs that much better than yours. He doesn't have to be as good as you are to compete. And if he is as good as you, he'll definately put the big hurt on your browneye.

But wait, you throw in another variable. You just purchased a Baldwin tuned 12" vibrating dildo. You know you've lost apples to apples so you whip this thing out and start comparing apples to oranges.

In case you missed the moral of the story.... we all think you're a fag.

Later in the evening, you meet a handsome fellow named Lance.

In case you missed the moral of the story.... we all think you're a fag.

You my friend have too much time on your hands, and I applaud you for this. That story was hands down one of the most in-depth, thought out ones I've ever read on here. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: