yfz conversion fix

Darthwall

I believe I have an analogy that you can relate to, and there for, understand.

Accurately assuming you have a 4 inch cock, you pursue ways to improve this shortfall. You find someone selling dick pills for very cheap. The pills have no name, and were extra that he never used. He offers them to you for $200. You purchase them, and you take them that night. The next day, your cock has grown 50%! That's right Longrod, you now have a 6 inch dick and you are ecstatic. You figured brand new name brand pills are way too expensive ($500-$1000+), so you must have gotten a deal. You make yourself feel better by telling everyone you are an "A" class ass pounder. You honestly believe that your 6 inch cock can "compete" because you are so awesome at butt darts. Unfortunately, had you done some more research, you could have purchased name brand pills from the dude at your local gay bar for $300. Sure, they aren't direct from the lab. In fact, they are extras that the guy didn't use (just like the no name dick risers).

Later in the evening, you meet a handsome fellow named Lance. You two hit it off and head to the bedroom (or where ever else you fags do your thing). He whips out a 9" shlong. I mean, this thing puts yours to shame. You get defensive and start telling him how great you are with your cobbled up pecker. He laughs, because he knows that he can fuck you harder in your ass because his cock performs that much better than yours. He doesn't have to be as good as you are to compete. And if he is as good as you, he'll definately put the big hurt on your browneye.

But wait, you throw in another variable. You just purchased a Baldwin tuned 12" vibrating dildo. You know you've lost apples to apples so you whip this thing out and start comparing apples to oranges.

In case you missed the moral of the story.... we all think you're a fag.

wow!!!! best post ever hands down. i had to show my wife that onr :rotflmao:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I have an analogy that you can relate to, and there for, understand.

Accurately assuming you have a 4 inch cock, you pursue ways to improve this shortfall. You find someone selling dick pills for very cheap. The pills have no name, and were extra that he never used. He offers them to you for $200. You purchase them, and you take them that night. The next day, your cock has grown 50%! That's right Longrod, you now have a 6 inch dick and you are ecstatic. You figured brand new name brand pills are way too expensive ($500-$1000+), so you must have gotten a deal. You make yourself feel better by telling everyone you are an "A" class ass pounder. You honestly believe that your 6 inch cock can "compete" because you are so awesome at butt darts. Unfortunately, had you done some more research, you could have purchased name brand pills from the dude at your local gay bar for $300. Sure, they aren't direct from the lab. In fact, they are extras that the guy didn't use (just like the no name dick risers).

Later in the evening, you meet a handsome fellow named Lance. You two hit it off and head to the bedroom (or where ever else you fags do your thing). He whips out a 9" shlong. I mean, this thing puts yours to shame. You get defensive and start telling him how great you are with your cobbled up pecker. He laughs, because he knows that he can fuck you harder in your ass because his cock performs that much better than yours. He doesn't have to be as good as you are to compete. And if he is as good as you, he'll definately put the big hurt on your browneye.

But wait, you throw in another variable. You just purchased a Baldwin tuned 12" vibrating dildo. You know you've lost apples to apples so you whip this thing out and start comparing apples to oranges.

In case you missed the moral of the story.... we all think you're a fag.

that was the funniest shit I have read in a while. this needs to be a sticky or something.