jdforever12345

bad 350 shee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jd there was no "hole" in the pipe, iv made this more then right ur a stupid ass lieing punk its people like you that make rideing not fun to some,

so here read this real close

take the cylinders i traded you

the pipes that i 'gave' you those cpi's you have the 20 wisecos ,pods and your whole piece of shit bike and....

SHOVE IT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!! you stupid as mother fucking lier

thanx for the fucked up pipes dude dont do business with this fuck got the fatties and there dented and have fucking pinholes in one of them not fucking happy now im out of pipes and everything fuck you 350 will post pics after i clean the mud off them

FUCK YOU 350 YUR GARBAGE DUDE ;WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN DONT THINK IM NOT TAKING THIS OVER TO BEHINDTHEBARS.NET AND LETTING THEM KNOW TOO

go bitch fuck you your a little bitch i sent you those because you lied to me FUCK YOU JD YO FUCKING TOOL

So JD says you sent him junk pipes. Then you admit to screwing him. Now all of a sudden the pics he posted are lies.

look dude i really didnt know that those holes were there if thats what they are im sorry about all of this i dont sell junk but whatever dude iv tried makeing this right and cant make you happy i really am sorry about this id send your pipes back if i had them,but i dont im done with the fighting