jdforever12345

bad 350 shee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know about rusting everytime you washed it but they didnt do that to me until i let the bike sit out in the back of my truck for a week before i sold them to you that why i said hade some pitting and surface rust i even started to clean them befor i sent to you they still had the polish on one when i sent it to you but for the crack how did that

i have pics of them cleaned up so u might want to look at them guys

why waste my time on you fagots? im done with this banter fuck it. fuck you and have a nice day

Dude... Relax.

Trust me, I'm not on JD's side here. He's done some stupid shit around here to earn himself the douchebag title.

You're making all these claims after the fact and now all of a sudden you sold them, didn't take any pics, and won't take any pics. How is anyone supposed to believe you? Sorry dude, but it just looks suspicious. You can't go on another website bragging about your new "awesome" pipes, and how "nice" they are, and then do this. You did it because JD called you out in YOUR feedback thread. :confused:

Dude... Relax.

Trust me, I'm not on JD's side here. He's done some stupid shit around here to earn himself the douchebag title.

You're making all these claims after the fact and now all of a sudden you sold them, didn't take any pics, and won't take any pics. How is anyone supposed to believe you? Sorry dude, but it just looks suspicious. You can't go on another website bragging about your new "awesome" pipes, and how "nice" they are, and then do this. You did it because JD called you out in YOUR feedback thread. :confused:

ill get pics the rust is dark and through the chrome ill get pics tho sound good?

so you dont have pics of rust from when you got from me. who knows what theyll look like now. just my opinion should have said something to me. besides i would have taken those back in a heart beat but no yur sending me painted black fatties not my pipes and you sent me a bunk set of cylinders so i guess we kinda fucked ourselves but if you can get those pipes back ill ship you these cylinders pistons and pod filters back for MY PIPES BACK and when i get these other pipes ill send them back as well I JUST WANT MY PIPES BACK NOT SOME OTHER JUNK PIPES