jdforever12345

bad 350 shee

if you can get those pipes back ill ship you these cylinders pistons and pod filters back for MY PIPES BACK and when i get these other pipes ill send them back as well I JUST WANT MY PIPES BACK NOT SOME OTHER JUNK PIPES

Sounds pretty fair, just give everything back. Seems like JD is going to bite the bullet and pay for quite a bit of shipping...

I think that would remedy the situation quite well... Everyone just give the shit back, and then it will be as if the deal never happened. Sound good?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for one im not paying 175 for those sst's i paid for em once already i dont have that kind of money just sitting around and two i looked those cylinders up and down i know they wernt cracked i didnt take pics of the rust because i just polished it off then it came back and came back banghead so i sold them to the guy down the road for his and have not talked to him since now im done with this fighting all togather write what the fuck you want

well for one im not paying 175 for those sst's i paid for em once already i dont have that kind of money just sitting around and two i looked those cylinders up and down i know they wernt cracked i didnt take pics of the rust because i just polished it off then it came back and came back banghead so i sold them to the guy down the road for his and have not talked to him since now im done with this fighting all togather write what the fuck you want

:confused: Didn't you just sell them? Wouldn't the guy understand what's going on?

sold them aweek ago and spent the money he paid he might might not idk i know i dont have the money tho

Oh, that sucks. Hopefully the FMF fatty's that JD is getting, aren't the ones pictured in your photobucket. Those things were pretty foul, man. Anyways, it's a shame that kinda stuff goes on, but I guess everyone will just have to move on.

let me get this straight, you (bad350) sold the pipes for $175 to somebody else after you bought them for $200 (atleast thats what jd was asking)? you do realise jd couldnt have gotten more then $175 for the pipes when you factor in the price of shipping, right? so since jd ripped you off for basically selling them to you for $175, does that mean you ripped off the guy you sold them to when you sold them for the same price? :unsure:

to tell you the truth you've made yourself look like a complete dufus in this thread. i cant believe you are complaining about recieving a set of $200 pipes that have a little rust on them. i sold my old fmf gnarly's on ebay for $300 shipped (still dont know how they sold for that much) which, based off the pictures you and jd have taken, look to have been in similar condition and i recieved positive feedback for them. so i'm gonna agree that you're just bitter that you got called out on the shit cylinders you sent and now you're trying to bring jd down with you. punk move man.

let me get this straight, you (bad350) sold the pipes for $175 to somebody else after you bought them for $200 (atleast thats what jd was asking)? you do realise jd couldnt have gotten more then $175 for the pipes when you factor in the price of shipping, right? so since jd ripped you off for basically selling them to you for $175, does that mean you ripped off the guy you sold them to when you sold them for the same price? :unsure:

to tell you the truth you've made yourself look like a complete dufus in this thread. i cant believe you are complaining about recieving a set of $200 pipes that have a little rust on them. i sold my old fmf gnarly's on ebay for $300 shipped (still dont know how they sold for that much) which, based off the pictures you and jd have taken, look to have been in similar condition and i recieved positive feedback for them. so i'm gonna agree that you're just bitter that you got called out on the shit cylinders you sent and now you're trying to bring jd down with you. punk move man.

that what i was offered im not saying i over paid but he lied said the stingers were spark arrested there not said they had a little surface rust it was all the way through the chrome i was lied to thats why im pissed why cant this die i made it right

thanx for the fucked up pipes dude dont do business with this fuck got the fatties and there dented and have fucking pinholes in one of them not fucking happy now im out of pipes and everything fuck you 350 will post pics after i clean the mud off them

FUCK YOU 350 YUR GARBAGE DUDE ;WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN DONT THINK IM NOT TAKING THIS OVER TO BEHINDTHEBARS.NET AND LETTING THEM KNOW TOO

thanx for the fucked up pipes dude dont do business with this fuck got the fatties and there dented and have fucking pinholes in one of them not fucking happy now im out of pipes and everything fuck you 350 will post pics after i clean the mud off them

FUCK YOU 350 YUR GARBAGE DUDE ;WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN DONT THINK IM NOT TAKING THIS OVER TO BEHINDTHEBARS.NET AND LETTING THEM KNOW TOO

go bitch fuck you your a little bitch i sent you those because you lied to me FUCK YOU JD YO FUCKING TOOL

be that way 350 yur only making yurself look bad all i want was for my shit back i told you i would have sent these back and you said keep them cuz you sold the pipes not my fault and these pipes you sent are just more to add to yur headache