jdforever12345

bad 350 shee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i traded him cylinders for pipes and got the pipes he said a little surface rust when i got them the rust was thru the chrom tried to polish it out and no luck he left me bad feed back before contacting me and after i made it right still nothing its bull shit

Dude, how many threads are you clowns going to make about this shit? I don't know what the story is, or really care, for that matter.Continuing to make threads about the same thing, is stupid, though.

i think i remember telling you they was rust and pitting i cleaned them up with steel wool and they looked great ree ree seen them after i cleaned them up the first time they had pittin i told u this u said i didnt matter cuz you do yur own ppolishing and will be able to take care of it i told you i would send you this shit back you said keep them and ill send you these pipes its been almost a month and you just sent them out tuesday everybody knew look at my post to trade or sell them it says it in one of the posts all i wanted was to get my pipes back but you had already sold them what am i supposed to do sit here and take it no look for yurself them cylinders where trash and ill still send them back to you there fubared so if you guys will look at the other post i got some pod filters and non usable piston for pipes i got fucked here dude not you so stfu

id like to see pics of the pipes after what you have done and i know you still have them here is a post with them on yur bike and thee in yur photobucket to recently added pics

http://www.behindthebars.net/the-banshee-f2/blue-thunder-and-white-lightning-t117.htm

id like to see pics of the pipes after what you have done and i know you still have them here is a post with them on yur bike and thee in yur photobucket to recently added pics

http://www.behindthebars.net/the-banshee-f2/blue-thunder-and-white-lightning-t117.htm

Dudes bragging he loves these pipes and then leaving bad feedback ? thats fucked up bro...

And MATT...thats hilarious....

Gunna have to side with JD on this one. If the pipes were that awful, why didn't you say anything? Apparently you went to another forum bragging about them, about how "amazing" they were...

well thats my shee's new nick name here shee is with the new pipes

btw they are amazing! i love them

sst's bro i love them so nice lol

This sounds like a textbook case of "I got called out, so now I'm going to try to drag you down with me"... :shrugani:

hey jd i did love them and i did polish them up after i did tht everytime i washed the bike they rusted up then the sclincer cracked so i sold the motherfuckers to pay for the parts to fix my 250r and now im running a set of fattys on my bike

Gunna have to side with JD on this one. If the pipes were that awful, why didn't you say anything? Apparently you went to another forum bragging about them, about how "amazing" they were...

This sounds like a textbook case of "I got called out, so now I'm going to try to drag you down with me"... :shrugani:

why didnt i say anything? cause they polished up then he said i ripped him off i made this right he might not agree but i did and i did sell the ssts because i didnt like them rusting up after i washed my bike i had to pull them off to polish them 5 times because they rusted up then when they cracked i said fuck it welded it up and sold them to a buddy of mine for 175 to fix my 250r im just gonna buy a diffrent set of sst's