jdforever12345

bad 350 shee

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh jd funny how iv sold ATON of stuff and i got 1 person that is a little bitch everyone else is happy that tells me ur a fucking punk bitch so take the cylinders (that run) and those fmf fattys,pods, oh and those cpi's you have pile them up are you following? and shove them up ur ass

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Listen to what your saying, you sound like a damn un-educated red neck who was born in a barn (which you probably were).

haha good one hey will you just leave this alone it has nothing to do with you so why dont you just :bolt: let this die already damn..

im not standing up for jd or for you 350, but i did see those cylinders and they were fucking junk...now if you "made it right" by sending a fucked up set of pipes thats not really making it right now is it ? :confused:

Yea you like the reply. What a D bag.

The cylinders run so the must be good. :shootself: I guess since exhaust blows out of the rear of the silencer the pipes must be good as well. :shootself:

• 2 weeks later...