Speedy00793 scammer?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i showed up once to someones house that ripped me off....knocked on the door, his mother answered. i explained the situation, showed her receipts....she ended up beating the piss out of the kid while he was handing me the money he stole. these guys think that because u live in another state that u wouldnt have enough cause to go looking for them. banghead name+ address = ur f*cked

would have paid to see that...lol

Bad situtation for sure but I assure you there is nothing that can be done criminally. It is 100% a civil issue.

Theft; receiving stolen property

Sec. 2. (a) A person who knowingly or intentionally exerts unauthorized control over property of another person, with intent to deprive the other person of any part of its value or use, commits theft, a Class D felony.

IC 35-43-4-3

Conversion

Sec. 3. (a) A person who knowingly or intentionally exerts unauthorized control over property of another person commits criminal conversion, a Class A misdemeanor.

(B) The offense under subsection (a) is a Class D felony if committed by a person who exerts unauthorized control over the motor vehicle of another person with the intent to use the motor vehicle to assist the person in the commission of a crime

For any crime you need actus reus and mens rea....Criminal state of mind, and guilty act. If someone ships you product by mistake there is no criminal intent there and really no guilty act. You could consider him not shipping the product back a guilty act but you need both not one or the other.

Your going to have to take the time to sue him civil court. He will definitley lose. Looks like he has a ebay business. Its so easy to make an ebay account these days. You can even bid on items as a guest. Would be a shame if a bunch of people got together and basically shut down his ebay business.

JD...

Let us know how this turns out.

I hate to see anyone ripped off...but especially one of my bros who is more than honest and goes out of his way to help fellow riders out.

Thanks Dave, its looking like it's going to work out fine... Miss riding with ya bro, maybe there will

Be one more race before snow flies where we could all meet up?!

I'm glad JD isn't going to have to stop by there now. I really didn't wanna see him show up to the LS ride with two black eyes.

Tyler, please stop flirting with me you will

Never get what you want. Baaaahahaha