good cheap mods?

01bansheerider

like a couple hundred dollars.

Hi mate,

Cheap mods for the banshee don't really happen hey.

If you wan't mods i'm guessing you want it faster.

I just changed the sprockets and chain on mine to gear it out further and give a bigger top speed.

went three tewth bigger at the front, and one tooth smaller on the rear.

bike struggles a litle to make it to band in 6th but if you change quick from 5th at high revs you can still get there easily. good for cruising too.

Otherwise if your on a budget, get a toomey t6 kit. As the kit comes with everything you need for a stock bike.

Theres no guessing with jetting either.

it comes with pipes, jets, filter and box vents.

Everythings made to work together, its relatively easy to do, will give you a very noticable gain, and for the money and simplicity, it what I'd do if you want more power but aren't trying to win races.

The sprockets and chain are around 200 Racing chains with o-rings are dear

Toomey kit depends on toomey and where you are on the globe. bout 700 to 1000 here in aus.

Cheers.

Hi mate,

Cheap mods for the banshee don't really happen hey.

If you wan't mods i'm guessing you want it faster.

I just changed the sprockets and chain on mine to gear it out further and give a bigger top speed.

went three tewth bigger at the front, and one tooth smaller on the rear.

bike struggles a litle to make it to band in 6th but if you change quick from 5th at high revs you can still get there easily. good for cruising too.

Otherwise if your on a budget, get a toomey t6 kit. As the kit comes with everything you need for a stock bike.

Theres no guessing with jetting either.

it comes with pipes, jets, filter and box vents.

Everythings made to work together, its relatively easy to do, will give you a very noticable gain, and for the money and simplicity, it what I'd do if you want more power but aren't trying to win races.

The sprockets and chain are around 200 Racing chains with o-rings are dear

Toomey kit depends on toomey and where you are on the globe. bout 700 to 1000 here in aus.

Cheers.

i already have the toomey t5's lol. thanks though

lmao its all good :rotflmao:

I agree on the port job!! Its a different kinda monster with a port job!!! You got everthing you need bolt on wise.. Gotta go internal now to get some more power!! Search around on the HQ sponsors for a port job.... Id suggest Jeff from FAST.. hes a stand up guy and can give you a port job for what your looking for!!!!

I agree on the port job!! Its a different kinda monster with a port job!!! You got everthing you need bolt on wise.. Gotta go internal now to get some more power!! Search around on the HQ sponsors for a port job.... Id suggest Jeff from FAST.. hes a stand up guy and can give you a port job for what your looking for!!!!

alright thanks alot dude, i bought this banshee stock 2 summers ago and decided i would mod it starting out with bolt ons then go internal later. since everyone is talking about porting it looks like i will do that! :confused:

PORT IT PORT IT PORT IT! i was like you and never really wanted to take my cylinders off and do internal work. i figured the best i could do with gearing and intake mods would be fine. but will all of these 4 strokes and their fancy electronic crap, i couldnt keep up anymore. so i got it ported and my timing advanced by 4 degrees. good lord it is a beast now. no one expects it, but it rips hard. great performance, prices, and customer service over at HJR. havent heard a single bad thing about any of the sponsors though.

Porting is the money maker for these bikes. All I can say is why did I wait so long to get my jugs ported. Well the truth was is I was trying to make the rest of the dunes season till one of my pod filters came off and burned a hole in one of my pistons. But the bike is what it really should have been from the factory!. No more wishing I had just a little more power. Now its why didnt I put a stroker kit in it while I was there. The shit is addicting. But if your still running the lid, then that would be the biggest improvement right now is to open the air box and rejet.