banshee featured in dirt rider magazine

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah every thread... im sure. anyway maybe its because i cant stand biased crap and dont take crap. just because something doesnt work for one guy doest mean it sucks for everybody

You can't stand biased crap but you read Dirtwheels? Thank you for that little gem. :D

The only thing a 400EX does better than a banshee....is start with the push of a button. :jesterlaugh: You know it's a weak bike, when I throw a 440 Big Bore kit on it and the wife still wants MORE POWER! Raptor 660 was where she finally thought we were getting close. Her choice was a Raptor 700 or a mildly built Banshee. She chose the 370 long rod banshee with a D+M dune port. :headbang: A 400EX is fine for C-grade riding on C-grade trails. If you have one...keep it. It's not worth selling for what you'll get cash wise. Why buy anything smaller than a 450. With all the ATV prices being in the toilet...you can get just about anything you want for chump change.

Look what just sold today!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110579866795&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:MOTORS:1123

Dirt wheels isn't a atv riders magazine, its a NEW atv riders magazine. Why is all the feature quads brand new models every month? Where's all the banshees, 250R's, tecates, etc? I like 2 stroke powerbands and always have. I don't care for smooth power bands as I ride to feel that nasty banshee power abruptly kick in. I like roosting around and the only racing I do is dragging on dirt and asphalt. I can see how someone would choose a 4poke for Mx or gncc but I don't race in those events and I want the bike with the most fun/nasty motor, the fuckin banshee!

You can't stand biased crap but you read Dirtwheels? Thank you for that little gem. :D

if you southern boys can gush duern read you'd see i said they can be biased, but the general articles and pics are still good and sometimes they're opinions are right on! BAAANSHEE HEAD QUARTERSSS YEEEEEHAAAW.

and for the other bozo "its a weak bike" im sorry all you and your wife are concerned about is power, considering the 660 raptor handles like shit

I love my 400ex it was a great bike to learn how to ride on. Now that I have moved on to the banshee my dad gets to ride the 400 and he loves it. He doesn't ride with me every time I go riding but, when he does he has a blast. Where I live we don't have dunes. all we have is tight trails, mud, and ruts so to call the 400ex a girl bikes is pretty stupid. Not everyone wants to go really fast in a straight line some of us just want to have fun.

if you southern boys can gush duern read you'd see i said they can be biased, but the general articles and pics are still good and sometimes they're opinions are right on!

after you are done teachin them gush duern southern boys how to read , come on over and ill teach you proper uses of the various forms of the word there and their, ill even get into something you attempted in your last post, conjunctions. combining two words can be tricky, but even trickier is choosing the correct two words to combine

either way, its their opinion, no opinion can ever be "right on" to everyone.,. how can you have an argument based on opinion ?

after you are done teachin them gush duern southern boys how to read , come on over and ill teach you proper uses of the various forms of the word there and their, ill even get into something you attempted in your last post, conjunctions. combining two words can be tricky, but even trickier is choosing the correct two words to combine

either way, its their opinion, no opinion can ever be "right on" to everyone.,. how can you have an argument based on opinion ?

well sometimes when they say this quad is faster then that one, sometimes they're right! and whats so funny about saying a 400 can be a better trail machine to some people? i also didnt know class was in session either... maybe you better make like the last michael jackson and... well you know

i see a couple apostrophes missing, and I'LL give you a hint.. dont correct someone else when you're no better pal

Edited by 2K1Banshee350

I will go through and pick your posts apart because my spelling, grammar and punctuation is perfect. Not only do you have many errors, the content is garbage. :D

yeah you're just perfect. maybe you better read up on the specs of other quads.. i still cant believe you said a 400ex is tall and narrow, what a doofus yeeeeee haaaw

Well since you called me out on it, here is what I found. Basically the Banshee is better everywhere except for width. I think you had better do some research before you call me out again. Looks like you're just another victim of the biased Dirtwheels editing.

Yamaha Banshee

seat height - 31.5"

overall height - 42.5"

width - 43.3"

front suspension travel - 9.1"

rear suspension travel - 8.7"

fuel capacity - 3.2 gallons

Honda 400EX

seat height - 31.9"

overall height - 43.7"

width - 45.3"

front suspension travel - 8.2"

rear suspension travel - 9.1"

fuel capacity - 2.6 gallons

Banshee FTW!!

Well since you called me out on it, here is what I found. Basically the Banshee is better everywhere except for width. I think you had better do some research before you call me out again. Looks like you're just another victim of the biased Dirtwheels editing.

Yamaha Banshee

seat height - 31.5"

overall height - 42.5"

width - 43.3"

front suspension travel - 9.1"

rear suspension travel - 8.7"

fuel capacity - 3.2 gallons

Honda 400EX

seat height - 31.9"

overall height - 43.7"

width - 45.3"

front suspension travel - 8.2"

rear suspension travel - 9.1"

fuel capacity - 2.6 gallons

Banshee FTW!!

moron, not even a half inch difference in seat height, but 2 in width? specs arent everything, i have both side by side and the 400 looks lower. even after looking the numbers, it doesnt matter. the 400ex has better geometry and suspension out of the box and is a great trail quad, PERIOD