my banshee is stolen

well i put my banshee on craigslist last week just to make my self feel better about owning such a money pit. and well somebody called super interested and just had to have my bike. they played up the story big time and screwed me with a stolen cheque. im the idiot that took the cheque and i do blame myself. I know there are a few canadians on here and here is a picture of my bike.

IMG_5405.jpg

IMG_5407.jpg

IMG_5405.jpg

I had big dreams for it wanted to win banshee of the month one day.

man, that sucks ass big time. sorry to hear it.

yeh fuck cheque's aye, cash is cash yo.

my neighbour was selling his quad and a guy seemed keen, so he came around with his dog and asked if my mate could hold the dog while he test drove the bike........ never seen him or the bike again. The dog you ask ?, it was picked from the dog pound and simply just used at bait, that guy did the same thing with 3 different dogs 3 times that day.

Maybe I could get rid of a wife and get another bike that way. Lol she's not a dog and probably knows where she lives too dangit.

That really sucks bro. If you haven't posted a stolen@ost on craigslist maybe you could lure him into tryin it again then I'd neuter his ass when he shows up. I'm a spiteful prick tho.

I'm with radar except I would use a different phone number or email and make post saying you need a few specific parts that you had on it( something you have pics of would be best like the plastic). Its safe to assume he is parting this stuff out. Then if he takes the bait you can get his address and information. Of course someone else would have to go see if its your parts. If it is your stuff you can hopefully get the cops there to bust him. I know its a lot of work but you have to do something. If you still have a vehicle identification number or whatever you guys call it maybe you can report it stolen and catch them trying to transfer the title.Sucks though sorry to hear that.

Well that sucks dude. Let me just say one thing you cant trust craiglists or should I say the people that contact you through craigslists. A friend of mine was selling a yz250 and had it in craiglists he had 3 people come the first day to look at it and later that night the second brother came back and stole the damn thing he just didnt realize he was on video the whole time. There was another dude on here that was selling a shee on CL and when some brother came and took it for a test ride and never came back.

Dude that sucks a BIG Donkey Dick !! obviously make a police report . But do ALL YOU can to find it your self , the police aren't going to do much. Good sugestions on looking for it or it's parts. Check CL (or KIIJI) close to you and any area within a four hour drive. Word to the wise , if it's a test ride , hold their drivers liscense. If you take a check (bad idea) ,copy DL info, take a pic of them and vehicle. Personally not a bad idea to take pics of peeps & ride in any Cl deals. It's a bitch of a world out there . Took a guy here in Detroit area 4-5 months to find his truck and Banshee WITH help of BHQ members.

im from abbotsford bc 1 hour south of vancouver. I know I shouldnt have taken the cheque im the dumbass and I take blame for it. If you know me on this site my bike always broke down so im contacting all the dealerships the police are doing a fruad investigation on the cheque and the girl that pulled it is very easily identifiable.

I basically live on craigslist so im going to start doing an entire province search. My banshee is very easily identifiable and so are the parts to mee at least. the biggest thing i can say is the back shock is missing a collar in the linkage so its on an angle. The coil is blue, the plastic is cut all wavey and not stright. the seat leather is just barly on at the front, chariote red coolhead yfz conversion with a dent in the bottom right a arm. the frame is also welded under the lights. and the frame is blue.

Im hoping somebody spots it i have posted it on 3 diffrent forums posted a reward on craigslist with pictures and Im going to contact all the dealerships around here because if you know me on here you know my shit breaks down alot. im hoping some bumm sells out there friend for $500 bucks because i would really like to smash some peoples faces in and get my bike back instead of the police making me wait a month for it.

ok here are my parts incase you guys come across some.

Red chariot cool head 21cc 4mill domes.

HJR argressive trail port jugs 65.5 bore

4 mill hot rods crank with standard bearings on both sides

durablue axle was polished but now is dull

axle carrier black on the inside polished but rusting on the outter sides.

toomey T5s chrome on the outside pitted bad and rusting on the inside

modquad kicker with a big dent in it

tear drop case insert

clutch cover is only polished above the clutch

renthal bars polished but have reminents of the purple color they used to be and they are pitted bad on the insides corners

pet cock that leaks

30mm oko carbs one carb has puddy on the outside where the idle screw goes

back shock is textured black spring but is pink underneath that you can see.

front grill i got from NYUK iv yet to see another like it

full front yfz conversion but the bottom 2 arms shake because i cut them poorly

Look at the right hand side of the main forum page befor it falls out of site.

Sweet powerstroke

So Aman. Whats the deal buddy? You catch them or the popo's did?

EDIT* Just read on our local atv site that the popo's got it back for you.

Sweet deal man.

The lil punks bag on it or wreck anything?

I was just down by your place and had my eye out also.