my banshee is stolen

what happened was when they got here they kept telling me they borrowed a friends truck to grab the bike. I was suspicious of them so without telling them I took down the plates and the vehicle description. I also recorded all of the phone numbers that they called from there were 3 in total plus an email adress. The police found out that the girl that ripped me off actually owned the truck and one of the phone numbers was linked to her( cell phone from wen they couldnt find my house). so right when the police called the girl they shit their pants and turned themselves in.

They had stripped alot of the parts off of the bike but put them all back on when they brought it back. Nothing is missing the graphics kit is torn off and the bike looks dirty as hell. other then that I couldnt be happier

The cops did a hell of a job finding it and the officer when I went to pick up the bike handed me an application form and told me to become a cop.

maybe one day ill be finding other peoples bikes.

chris where the fuck you been????

it doesnt start apparently they fucked up something related to the spark I havent had time to check it. thats what they told the cop. I have all spare electrical parts and I think they burnt the coil wire it was kinda close to the pipe. Im going to do a comp test and do a full inspection of it to make sure everything is ok. I did a comp test right before I sold it so i can compare it if they put shitty oil in it.